Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.

• By rami zapi
      Hi all, i have 2018 LG webOS TV UK6540ptd , my tv and laptop both connected to same wifi. when i try connect my laptop for screen share this message come up to LG TV. 
      request screen sharing to your tv - Decline  unable to connect for screen share
      my laptop is windoes 10   64 bit
      anyone can help me fix this issue.
    • By Cookie
      My LG TV was working fine and the internet was working. I went on a 3 day trip and came back and it now says 'Check Network Connection'
      The internet works fine on my laptop and other devices. When I go into the WiFi options, it shows a loading indicator by my network.
      I click on another internet connection, then go back (so it doesn't show the loading indicator) and I enter the password correctly and click 'Connect' and it says this:
      Unknown issue has occurred.
      Please check the status and try again.

I can't do anything (like watch YouTube, browse the web, etc)
      I sometimes leave it on the loading indicator for 5-10 min and it doesn't do anything. Please help..

Error Code: -137

• By alebabai
      After updating to the latest web browser with new UI, closed caption subtitles on ALL websites video including Youtube.com disappears every 2-3mins. Video continues to play without subs and subs will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Model - OLED55B8PLA
      WebOS - 4.3.0.9604
      Software version - 05.30.10
      Here is reddit post about this https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED/comments/npud6a/new_updated_web_browser_video_subtitles/
      Update:
      Fixed in the latest update.
    • By Guy Paskar
      Hello,

I have followed the guide on http://webostv.developer.lge.com/develop/app-test/ and it worked well on the first time. after a while I could not connect to the TV anymore. I have deleted the TV from the device list and tried again and got "ares-novacom ERR! ares-novacom: Error: Failed to get ssh private key"
      I reset the TV to original settings and tried again and still getting the same message. 
      TV is connected via wifi keyserver is on dev mode is on.
      I tried via cli, IDE and beanviser and nothing is working.
      Please help me out here.