Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

SIMON

How To Downgrade webOS TV Firmware Tutorial

On 7/28/2019 at 2:49 PM, mister8ight said:

What's with this???

Malware.jpg

Isn't it false positive? Did you report it to Comodo support?

On 9/21/2015 at 6:17 AM, SIMON said:

LGDTVUPDATER  

1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV

13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions

For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings

Voila!  ;)

NSU EMU BY SMX

If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.

After update latest version 5.80.25 my TV wifi turned off its doesn't opening .so how can I downgrade without WiFi or internet 

Remaining all functions working fine.

Issue is wifi turned off 

Wifi-Direct  turned off

All internet options turned off 😭😭😭

Model: LG 32LJ573D-TA

LG WEBOS SMART TV 

ITS  ONE year old ..

Please help me 😭😭😭😭😭😭

IMG_20191014_230106628.jpg

On 9/21/2015 at 1:35 PM, davidisom said:

1. Worked like a dream for me downgraded to 3.23.13

2. Rebboted now upgrading via manual update.

3. Upgraded to 4.30.16

4. Reboot and tv has found update via automatic update which is in progress

5. Udpate 5.00.04 installed

Straight forward and worked without issue.

Thank you Simon.

David Isom

Bro ...share that firmware to me

Please

My TV webos LG 32lj573d-ta

dear SIMON plz help

i have lg 55lm8600-ca and its os stuck in old version and lg stop upgrade i want to downgrade so that i can update the full firmware. now my tv has a limited firmware

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.