Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Azogui
      Hi,
      Is it possible to update the version of my web os to 4.0? If so, how?
      my tv is LG OLED65C7-Z
      thanks in advance.
    • By LG 55UM7300
      Subtitle comes out almost middle of the screen,, which is very weird,  when using 'Google Cast' in Photo&Video app, even though I set it's position to -2(lowest).
      Rather than position adjustment (+4 ~ -2), I think LG should fix this up ASAP like "bottom" "middle" "top" of screen,  just as any other video player app.
      I use LG 55UM7300.
    • By Alessandro Rossi
      Hello, it has been noticed that for the new 2020 models there is some discrepancy about the recording functions as PVR, timeshift. If we compare all new models apparently the function is disabled in Italy or Austria and other countries, even on expensive models. The same model apparently has the recording function if you buy in UK and few other countries. For instance comparing model OLED55CX6LA

link hidden, please login to view
      link hidden, please login to view To be honest I don't understand the reason to remove a basic function like this on the new models, especially I see less important that any voice control function.
      I can image some royalties might be the reason for this decision, but I cannot understand even on high end models.
      And what about if we buy it on another country? Can we enable or disable it?
      The presence or absence of this options can be a decision factor for LG or other brands. Thanks for the clarification
      PS: I own already 49UK6400 model and I'm quite satisfied, so I was considering for next tv.