Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Question: Photo and Video App doesn't stream Photos from WMP

The Photo and Video App sees the correct number and names of Windows 10 WMP("Windows Media Player") Folders on my new OLED65C9. Videos can be streamed successfully from these folders by the Photo and Video app. Hovever, the Photo and Video App can't stream Photos, even though it correctly sees the folders that contain the photos.  Unexpectedly, if one of these photo folders is copied to a folder named Pictures in an active Onedrive structure, it can be successfully streamed by the Phot

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Video from PC to TV - subtitle problem

Hello, I have a problem with the subtitles when I try to share a video wirelessly directly from my PC to my LG 55SM9010PLA TV. I am not talking about sharing the whole screen (it lags a bit), just the video itself.  Sharing the video itself works well, but randomly the TV randomly does not recognise the subtitle, the sub option is not active in the TV menu, and there are no subtitles. It is in the same folder on my PC as the movie (.mkv), with the same name. In case of some movies it w

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• LG UH7700 Video Issues

Hello, I have an issue with a 2 year old LG UH7700 4K tv. Please note, the TV went to an authorized LG repair  shop provided by LG itself: Issue: 3/4 of the screen all of the sudden was not working. It went to black opacity and full black.   This first occurred one morning when I first started tv. Called LG and it was over the warrant by a year so they provided with a certified tv repair technician. They replaced the LED bulbs and tested by keeping it in for 8 hours while viewing

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: LG UH7700 Video Issue

Hello, I have an issue with a 2 year old LG UH7700 4K tv. Please note, the TV went to an authorized LG repair  shop provided by LG itself: Issue: 3/4 of the screen all of the sudden was not working. It went to black opacity and full black.   This first occurred one morning when I first started tv. Called LG and it was over the warrant by a year so they provided with a certified tv repair technician. They replaced the LED bulbs and tested by keeping it in for 8 hours while viewing

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Chapter support in webOS Photo & Video app

The built-in webOS Photo & Video app is great: easy to use interface, excellent codec support, good compatibility with other devices on my home network. But it is missing one key feature... Please add support for browsing chapters in *.mp4 (and other file types) as per the following: As a user, I can see a list of chapters in the media file I am currently playing (if there are any) As a user, I can jump to any chapter in the media file I am currently playing A

in LG webOS Wish List