Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• LG UH7700 Video Issues

Hello, I have an issue with a 2 year old LG UH7700 4K tv. Please note, the TV went to an authorized LG repair  shop provided by LG itself: Issue: 3/4 of the screen all of the sudden was not working. It went to black opacity and full black.   This first occurred one morning when I first started tv. Called LG and it was over the warrant by a year so they provided with a certified tv repair technician. They replaced the LED bulbs and tested by keeping it in for 8 hours while viewing

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: LG UH7700 Video Issue

Hello, I have an issue with a 2 year old LG UH7700 4K tv. Please note, the TV went to an authorized LG repair  shop provided by LG itself: Issue: 3/4 of the screen all of the sudden was not working. It went to black opacity and full black.   This first occurred one morning when I first started tv. Called LG and it was over the warrant by a year so they provided with a certified tv repair technician. They replaced the LED bulbs and tested by keeping it in for 8 hours while viewing

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Chapter support in webOS Photo & Video app

The built-in webOS Photo & Video app is great: easy to use interface, excellent codec support, good compatibility with other devices on my home network. But it is missing one key feature... Please add support for browsing chapters in *.mp4 (and other file types) as per the following: As a user, I can see a list of chapters in the media file I am currently playing (if there are any) As a user, I can jump to any chapter in the media file I am currently playing A

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Timemachine exporting video files to PC

I am trying to convert so very old VHS video tapes to digital, these are private tapes of a wedding. I have tried to used VHS player to USB capture device but the quality is awful, but when you watch the video it looks okay. Then I found that if I put a USB hard drive into the TV I could record the AV1 input, it says it saved as an AAC file. But when I plug the drive into a PC there is an lg_dvr folder but no aac files. Am I missing something? how can I play these files away from

• Question: MotoGP.com video page not loading

Hi, few weeks ago browser stopped loading page with video content at www.motogp.com. Webos v. 5:30:25. No other updates available. UH7707.    Why? How can I fix it?