Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

webOS Nation: Celebrating 15 Years of Mobile Nations!

15 Years!

On September 9th, 1999, the origin story for Mobile Nations began when VisorCentral launched from my student apartment at University of Florida. Immediately the website became a fixture of the Handspring Visor online community by delivering high quality and reliable news, articles, reviews, and an active forum.

While today the Visor is a relic — *I'm sure many of our younger readers have never even heard of it before* — 15 years later we are stronger than ever delivering the same experience that made VisorCentral a success. Over the years we have navigated the many shifts in mobile platforms, with sites like TreoCentral and webOS Nation (formerly PreCentral) following VisorCentral as Palm ushered in the modern smartphone era. Today, Mobile Nations reaches over 32 million readers every month through Android Central, iMore, WPCentral, CrackBerry and our newest site, Connectedly

read more

mf.gif

rc.img
rc.img
rc.img

a2.imga2t.imghxyVy8YYMGU

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: OLED55b7v picture quality drop down after updates

I'm very disappointed with your silly moves LG. I was very amazed with my first look on lg oled55b7v series , briliant screen, collours and all over. After i bought this TV shit started to happenned,  LG started doing updates and every update make picture quality worse and worse, shame on you lg!!!! Now i'm serious pissed off because last update 5.30.15 completely messed up picture quality,  with old firmware there was no glow from the object on black background, was a lot better upscaling , bet

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Data Cap and Stream Quality

Ive lived in a city my whole life, and just moved to a rural area that has 6x more expensive internet that is 4x slower and has low 50gb monthly data cap... thanks VIASAT AND HUGHES NET! Anyway, I think i may get me a lg uk6200, mainly cause low input lag, and hopefully I THINK its the 6300 without the stupid slimAI, and bluetooth features... hopefully.. I ask, with the amazon, netflix, hulu app, and youtube app, Can i set the data rate to SD or lower. I simply cannot use 720 or 1080,

• LGWEBOS signange - Application gets hung and issue with regional news

Hi, I have been using webos for my signange where I render my advertisement and configured live news feeds. I have configured as follows Live National news - > Advertisements->International news->Advertisments..etc.. This is how i configured ,but noticed that application gets hung and wanted to know 1)Is webos not designed be used for such a heavy applications/rendering? 2) Malayalam fonts are not rendered properly where as it is working fine in Android. Can som

in LG webOS for Signage

• Question: Streaming 4K content with high bitrate

Hi.  I've got a LG OLED C7 with smart IP TV app. I'm having trouble watching 4k movies with high bitrates ( some movies have bitrates higher than 80mpbs). I already connected the TV with wifi AC (5Ghz) instead of ethernet connection (which has only 100mbps port).   My internet connection has a speed of 200mbps (tested on tv browser).  Nevertheless I'm struggling playing those 4k high bitrate movies. Every few minutes it buffers. What can be the problem? The TV plays high bitrate m

• Question: programming a recording without the online list

Hello, for some reason, in the region where I live (Friuli, near Venice, Italy) the Main TV Provider (RAI) does not transmit the program plan for its channels.... while all the others do... Unfortunately I'm specially interested in recording RAI events, because I'm at work when they go on air.... I own a LG 43UJ70V1 since 10 days, in absence of the program list I did not find a way to program a recording  from RAI.... I'm quite disappointed because  I was sure (and still I am)  th