Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• channel guide sync between multiple TV's

I have 3 LG TV's in the house. Would be nice to have apps, channel list, etc. sync between the TV's such that it's a seamless operation between them.

By al_wilson, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Question: No sound on live radio but good on youtube videos

C55ln5750 smart tv has ggod sound on youtube videos but zero sound on live radio via radio stafion direct, iheart, streems etc. . I also get out of memory while searching but I have no open apps. lG Canada “Support????” Claims there is not enough memory on-board to handle streaming radio broadcasts so how do they explain my ability to run YouTube videos with music and no drop in signal of video or audio? My iPad mini can broadvast the target station’s live programming with its limited memory and the tv can play movies with sound so what’s the problem with radio broadcasts?   Not Impressed st all!

By Bruce Barnden, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • webOS OSE Youtube Channel

Below are latest videos and link at the bottom to the webOS OSE Youtube Channel webOS OSE Session in OSCON webOS experts had presentations about webOS OSE in OSCON 2018.   Welcome Beanbird Bot The Beanbird Bot running with webOS OSE! See what he can do and how.   Congrats. You’ve found webOS OSE. Looking for an OS for your new smart device? Here’s webOS OSE that is open source, web app compatible, LG proven, and continuously evolving.   Introducing webOS OSE webOS OSE is a web-centric open source software platform for smart devices.    See all videos on webOS OSE Youtube Channel

By Alex, in Open webOS

• 0 replies
    • LG TV Models which will receive upgrade to webOS 4.x

Could you please list the TV Models which are eligible and will receive update for webOS 4.0 or 4.7 ???

Yesterday I bought LG 43UJ752T model and it has webOS 3.5 only.... which makes me sad...

By Deepak Suresh, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Display off during Radio/Music

Hi! I own an LG 55UF6809 WebOS 2 TV and I'd like to see a feature to turn off the screen after a certain amount of time while listening to radio songs. I find it pretty wasteful to not turn the screen off. What also annoys me is the fact when I'm turning the display off via menu (lots of steps) and I press any key on the remote the energy saving mode is turned off (instead of the last selected energy saving setting, automatic in my case). Hopefully you can do something to improve energy consumption while listening music. Best regards Dieter Meier

By Dieter Meier, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By manus34
      I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
      When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something.
      Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this
    • By ConkSMASH
      So I have a handicapped brother who plays with this tv all day. He is very good with getting into things to the point where I, a fairly tech savvy guy, will scratch my head saying "how the hell did he do that?" 

When using this tv, he uses the remote from our cable box (Optimum/Samsung) which only controls the power and volume on the tv. But leave it to him to find something to toy with. He found that when the mute button is repeatedly pressed (something he regularly does), this menu pops up. (Pictured below) I don't even know how to access this menu with the factory remote. 

I figured maybe it was a software glitch, and maybe it would get corrected over time with a software update. So I updated it the other day from 04.00.30 to 04.05.25, but no such luck. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about if there's a way to disable it. I'm new here so I'm not sure if there's someone in particular I should direct this to that might be really great with the OS and can help.