Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Question: External speaker sound delay

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? I'm watching my LG OLED55C8 connected via Bluetooth to a simple/small JBL Charge4 speaker. Sound output on the speaker is delayed by a few seconds, I see an actor speaking on the TV and the words come out seconds later on the speaker. Friends have told me that there should be a simple setting to handle this but I'm unable to determine where it is on WebOS. I don't really need a more involved soundbar and cannot connect this speaker to t

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: VPN or similar app for webos 4.5

Hi. I am brand new on these forums and i can not say that i am the brightest in those areas.  Now. I live in Iceland and well I get a limited part of Netflix up here. And i don't get Amazon Prime, Hulu just Netflix limited. But i can run express vpn on my computer and that way you get the idea.  I have.  Webos 4.5 (i think) and my tv is the following   LG-55UM7100  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: How can I turn off Listening mode in WebOS 04.70.05

To all, I hope someone can help me. We recently bought an oled55e9 en we are actually quite pleased, apart from the wifi being to slow and sometime dropping. After doing some research I found many could resolve this by disbaling the 'Listening Mode' in settings for Screen Sharing.... My problems now: In the menu, under screen sharing, I can only delete existing connections, which we don't have In the smart menu I don't have an app screen sharing I cannot find th

• Question: External subtitles with SRT and UTF8

Hi It seems a common question around the web, but I would like to hear your thoughts. I have a LG 65SM8200PLA 65" LED UltraHD 4K (webos 4.5), that works like a charm in all aspects. Today I've paid and installed Plex to watch my movies on tv, wich works fine. I like tv shows from korea, and these movies come with external subtitles in format .SRT, these files are encoded with UTF8, and when I want to see the movie from flex via dlna on the tv, it doesnt recognize the subtitle, like it

• Question: WiFi Connected but unable to download anything.

I have just taken delivery of a Lg 55UM7100PLB television and have gone through all the rigmarole of being unable to download the agreements. I finally did it by the method described on here by using a hot spot on my mobile phone. I now find that I cannot access anything on the internet at all and just get error 105. I have switched from wireless to Ethernet and it's still the same. I have other devices (Sky box, kodi Box etc) connected to the same router and they have no problem at all. I have