Quantcast

On 3/26/2020 at 10:54 PM, kapil verma said:

Model LG 55UJ632T

webOS TV Version : 3.8.0-61313

Location 🇮🇳India

Any way to update this model to webOS TV Version 4 ?

link hidden, please login to view

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for your amusement this is an example of the level of control I have on ALL LG TVs: the menus you see are custom made.

Guys, please refrain from attacking each other in a topic on this site. You are welcome to PM each other and/or take it offline. Thank you.

Hi, Finally, someone gave me the below web site where you can find the firmaware and the change logs:   link hidden, please login to view   It is in Korean, but with Google/Chrome, you can easil

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. 
Does anyone here have the firmware 06.00.15 for LG 49UJ630V-ZA which is the model that I have? Would appreciate if someone have this firmware for that specific model, so that I can download and update to it. 

15 hours ago, TJ94 said:

Hello everyone. 
Does anyone here have the firmware 06.00.15 for LG 49UJ630V-ZA which is the model that I have? Would appreciate if someone have this firmware for that specific model, so that I can download and update to it. 

I updated and since then I am unable to use the remote control. I get ""Bluetooth service needs to be initialized"" so I followed every tip on the web to get it to work. At some point it worked after turning the TV off and On (using button on TV + then click on remote wheel) - but then the pointer did not work so I clicked Home + Back buttons and that messed things all over again.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

Anybody been offered firmware 05.00.20?

I have a 49sm9000 2019 eu version on firmware 05.00.15. Firmware popped up this morning and started downloading (even with auto update turned off) now saying no update available.

Just wondering if anyone had seen this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By logisticguru7
      Yes, various auto transport companies transport many cars from salvage auctions. Each auction will have different requirements to release a vehicle you just need to provide the necessary details at the time of booking. link hidden, please login to view Make sure that the vehicle is fully paid and released from the auction also, be aware that if a vehicle is booked as operable but turns out to be inoperable, there can be an additional cost to transport it as the original trucker may not be able to accommodate an inoperable vehicle. Logisticsguru Limited is such a company that provides you with the best real-time tracking system. Also, they come with 24/7 professional assistance for solving all your car shifting-related queries.
    • By Pat
      Bought a new 65" Smart TV, all the preoaded apps You Tube, Netflix etc  are restarting after couple of minutes with "this app will now restart to free up more memory" message.
    • By maxou
      Hello,
      Is it possible to add the driver for external usb 3 gigabit ethernet adapters  in the firmware to support them and get more network bandwith like on the oled TV C9 and CX (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJUUNCsHao) to give to the product the ability to play 4K hdr mkv remux of high bit rate blurays without stuttering (like gemini man or billy lynn for example streamed from Plex server with giga network) ? If you play the same file on direct attached usb drive, no stuttering at all and it's ultra fast to load and fast forward for example.
      It already supports external usb2 FastEthernet adapters with ASIX AX88772 chipset and work well on both type A and type C ports, I have tested it, but it is also a 100Mbit/s adapter like the integrated one, so same bandwith, and stuttering is always here.
      The driver that need to be added to the firmware is the one for the usb 3 gigabit ethernet adapters with ASIX AX88179 chipset like on oled C9 and CX, but no luck, at least with firmware 3.0.0.8 it is not supported, eihter with type A  ports or with the type C port (I have tested both, RJ45 leds stay OFF, the same with a power usb 3 hub in between, driver not included in the firmware).
      I have also tesed usb3 gigabit ethernet adapter with realtek RT L8153 chipset, wich is seems to be supported on older oled C7 and C8, but it is also not supported (blinking leds this time but no connection, driver not included in the firmware).
      This is very frustrating for a 1800$ product !
    • By Andrew88
      Hi,
      Got a UH850V with version 05.60.05 No new version found. 
      First my Disney+ app stopped working. All other apps work and my Disney subscription works everywhere else. 
      Disney support told me to delete app and install again. 
      Then I discovered that LG content store is not working. Get this error: “( -200), hostname does not match server certificate”
      anyone else got this?
    • By ljjones
      I used to be able to drag&drop text and links to browser tabs.  Now tabs reject anything dropped on them.
      This function was very convenient.  I could leave the cursor in one tab, navigate to another tab and pickup some text (or even an image), and drop it on the previous tab at the top of the screen.  The previous tab would open and the text/link/image would be pasted where I left the cursor.
      It just doesn't work anymore.  Anybody else seen this?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By siddhu
      is  disney+hotstar app  available for LG LF6300 tv  web os version is 04.06.40.??

• By News Reporter
      LG Opens Popular Platform and Integrated Content Services to
      Manufacturers to Deliver Better TV Experience to Even More Consumers

SEOUL, Feb. 24, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announces the availability of its popular webOS TV platform ecosystem to other TV brand partners, disrupting the status quo in an industry known for its proprietary operating systems across different manufacturers. LG is now expanding its expertise beyond TV manufacturing to encompass webOS TV software platform development and adoption by other TV brands. This has the potential to reshape the TV business for both technology and content providers while significantly growing LG’s presence and prominence in the global home entertainment market.
      As an integral component of LG’s preeminent home entertainment ecosystem, webOS has delivered exceptional ease of use for LG TV owners through its intuitive interface design since 2014. Licensees of webOS TV receive the familiar and highly acclaimed UX design along with a rich pool of features such as voice search and control, integrated AI algorithms and easy connectivity that have earned webOS positive industry and consumer accolades. With LG webOS TV, partners also get a diversity of content options including access to global streaming service apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and sports streaming service DAZN as well as LG Channels, the company’s free premium content streaming service.* Compatible TV models also include the dedicated Magic Motion remote controller.
      Over twenty TV manufacturers from around the world have already committed to the webOS partnership, including brands such as RCA, Ayonz and Konka with more partners expected to join in the future. The webOS ecosystem is supported by technology partners such as Realtek, Nuance, Gracenote, CEVA and Universal Electronics, among many others.
      “The webOS platform is one of the easiest and most convenient way to access millions of hours of movies and TV shows,” said Park Hyoung-sei, president of the LG Home Entertainment Company. “By welcoming other manufacturers to join the webOS TV ecosystem, we are embarking on a new path that allows many new TV owners to experience the same great UX and features that are available on LG TVs. We look forward to bringing these new customers into the incredible world of webOS TV.”
      # # #
      * Content app availability vary by region.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported