Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

On 7/31/2014 at 2:46 AM, majorusa said:

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:

- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v

- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB

- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

On 26/10/2017 at 2:50 PM, Alessio1989 said:

43" 43UJ750V, updated today  to 04.70.06 (04.70.10 available on the support site), Italy.

Notes: looks like no major improvements at all for 2017 LCD models, no major bug fixed (no FLAC from PC/server play), got only an update for the YouTube application.

43uj750V updated to 04.70.30. No release notes yet available.

EDIT: 

[04.70.30] 
1. To improve Youtube VP9 HDR Contents SDR processing issue 
2. To improve Smart Retune Deleted Reservations issue  
3. To improve OLED Model Screen Saver occurrence issue 
4. To improve issue of canceling favorite setting channel in European Standby Channel Update

Does anyone know any firmware link below 05.05.25 for the 47 LB6500. I need to downgrade because I had problems with the upgrade, since I had downgraded with a firmware different from my model and when I upgraded with the correct epk I can not tune the HDTV channels anymore. A colleague said that it would suffice for me to install the atsc firmware that would re-tune the HTDV channels, but even with the correct firmware upgrade it is not tuning.Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I've downloaded 04.70.65 from LG and copied ZIP file to USB, unpacked it and connected USB to TV but nothing happens.

TV recognises  USB is inserted but just wants to play media files from it which don't exist.

The OS update option in the TV settings seems only to look for updates over the internet, not from a connected USB.

Any help out there?  

UPDATE : Since found out, needed to create a folder on USB called “LG_DTV" and put the file in there.

2 minutes ago, Ade said:

I've downloaded 04.70.65 from LG and copied ZIP file to USB, unpacked it and connected USB to TV but nothing happens.

TV recognises  USB is inserted but just wants to play media files from it which don't exist.

The OS update option in the TV settings seems only to look for updates over the internet, not from a connected USB.

Any help out there?  

1. Format usb flash with fat32

2. Create folder LG_DTV on usb flash

3. Copy  .epk file to this folder 

4. Safely eject usb

5. Connect usb flash to TV

6. Confirm usb update and wait 5-10 minutes

7. After sucessfuly update popup notification show on tv screen now you can restart tv(turn off/on) 

8. Reset to factory settings after start for best performance

9. Enjoy in new firmware

• Thanks 1

I had the information that my LG's WebOS (Greece 1.4.1, 42LB650) can be upgraded to 2.0

Is that so? How? I can not get into LG Greece site although I have been registered there  too... Pls help

New firmware update for LB630-LB870, EC930 (webOS 1.0)

Europe models only!

Create LG_DTV folder on formated flash usb memory and copy .epk file

Download:

http://su.lge.com/GlobalSWDownloadCdn.laf?IMG=/201804/starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2529-05.05.55-prodkey_nsu_V3_SECURED.epk

Source:

http://webos-forums.ru/topic4244.html

• Like 1

New firmware update for LB630-LB870, EC930 (webOS 1.0)
Europe models only!
Create LG_DTV folder on formated flash usb memory and copy .epk file
Download:
http://su.lge.com/GlobalSWDownloadCdn.laf?IMG=/201804/starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2529-05.05.55-prodkey_nsu_V3_SECURED.epk
Source:
http://webos-forums.ru/topic4244.html

Anyone tried this firmware ?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

The really interesting question for me is: are there any visible or noticable changes/improvements in this version when upgrading from 05.05.45  ? Unfortunately there is no changelog (as always, shame on you LG...) so we have to rely  on user reports... Thanks!

14 hours ago, Dejan Fehirov said:

IMG_20180523_003349.jpg

HI Dejan,  long time no speak😉. How is the new firmware holding up, any noticeable differences? or pretty much same same.

Release History on model 42 LB 730 V

[04.45.25] from 05.2015
1. Apply HEVC at UK, Czech, Spain, Poland 
2. Apply HbbTV default On at Estonia 
3. Apply setting UA field in Browser by SDP Server 
4. Apply code page auto detect on UTF8/UTF16 at Subtitle 
5. Delete upcoming contents at Today 
6. Timezone in Russia 
7. Fix Satellite searching issue in Spain 

[05.00.15] from 10.2015
1. After Value Pack SU, Problem is fixed. 
Problem: Simplink On, connect set-top > Out Of Memory PopUp > Reboot TV This 

[05.00.40] from 12.2015
1. High frequency noise problem improve in EC93 OLED model. 

[05.00.55] from 12.2015
1. Improve the OLED compensation error 

[05.00.60] 
1. Apply the DTV 7/8Mhz frequency 

[05.05.01] from 05.2016
1. Improve video stop issue in Live Contents of Premium Online.(Italy) 
2. Improve the MHP’s no working with HbbTV & MHP stream. 
3. Improve the Tricolor satellite channel missing issue. (Russia) 
4. Improve the Digiturk (Turksat) fast scan’s no working.(Turkey) 
5. Improve the Filbox fast scan’s no working. (Turkey) 
6. Improve the Canal Digital EPG’s no working. 

[05.05.20] from 10.2016
1. Change the OTAU SO satellite (Intelsat904 to Kazsat3) - Kazakhstan 
2. Apply the DVB-T2 system - Czech 

[05.05.35]  from 10.2016
1. Disable the skype due to spec out. 
2. Improve the Tricolor satellite channel crash - Russia

[05.05.55] from 04.2018
1. Minor Bug Fix

Here is the link from LG Romania usb update:

http://gscs-b2c.lge.com/downloadFile?fileId=M36LIcfJd3YUOCr6z7SOQg

I noticed a 16 MB difference between NSU and USB version, I have both.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jonnyht said:

HI Dejan,  long time no speak😉. How is the new firmware holding up, any noticeable differences? or pretty much same same.

I installed this new firmware and everything is seems to be fine. No problems at all..

If you like my work you can donate me if you wish https://www.paypal.me/DejanFehirov/3

1 hour ago, Mihai said:

Release History on model 42 LB 730 V

Wow, I've never seen such a changelog from LG, where did you find it? Thanks Mate!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.