Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Thank you for the Info about new LB Firmware 05.00.60, I will definitely WAIT for other users reporting back this time to avoid any troubles.

Hi.

There is no official "Spanish download" link for firmware version 05.00.60. (42LB650V)

http://www.lg.com/es/television/lg-42LB650V

Is UK version the same firm.?

Can I download the new UK firmware version for my 42LB650V?

http://www.lg.com/uk/support/support-product/lg-42LB650V

UK web has "Software & Firmware" TAB, but Spanish web not.

Sorry for my English. :)

Hi.

There is no official "Spanish download" link for firmware version 05.00.60. (42LB650V)

http://www.lg.com/es/television/lg-42LB650V

Is UK version the same firm.?

Can I download the new UK firmware version for my 42LB650V?

http://www.lg.com/uk/support/support-product/lg-42LB650V

UK web has "Software & Firmware" TAB, but Spanish web not.

Sorry for my English. :)

Click on "Soporte" and then on "Soporte Posventa" then "Software y Drivers" and download file. Create LG_DTV folder on usb flash stick and copy file "starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2516-05.00.60-prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk" into this folder.. Connect to usb port on your tv and confirm update..wait for message popup update is finished and reboot tv (off/on)..

Here is the link check the model number is correct.

http://www.lg.com/es/posventa/software-y-drivers?search=42LB650V&superCategoryId=CT20126004&pageVisibleFlag=2

you beet me to it Dejan. Have you tried this firmware Yet Dejan?

I checked yesterday for software as I'm suffering lock ups when changing satellite or dtv channels as well as losing all cec control & hdmi to Rasp Pi. But then the cat sat on the remote and as of that time it all works again. (Way to go Gadget cat :lol: )

Click on "Soporte" and then on "Soporte Posventa" then "Software y Drivers" and download file. Create LG_DTV folder on usb flash stick and copy file "starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2516-05.00.60-prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk" into this folder.. Connect to usb port on your tv and confirm update..wait for message popup update is finished and reboot tv (off/on)..

Thank you very much for the info and the fast answer.

Downloading new firmware (Spanish version). :)

No looks good that LG not share changelog...

Guys in LB series TV you can export list channels to file on usb drive .TTL ? Can you check it ?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G920F przy użyciu Tapatalka

No looks good that LG not share changelog...

Guys in LB series TV you can export list channels to file on usb drive .TTL ? Can you check it ?

You can export the channels then import them, but last time I tried I lost my channel logos, but maybe I didn't wait long enough for them to update OTA. but channel list were ok.

Dejan, Any Obvious/noticeable improvements that stand out or just the run of the mill WebOs update?

Software is a bit faster, i think :) Settings panel seems to be faster, but generally no noticeable "BIG" improvements. :P 

Indeed good release..  :mellow:

You can export the channels then import them, but last time I tried I lost my channel logos, but maybe I didn't wait long enough for them to update OTA. but channel list were ok.

But can you write me how step by step ? Please

But can you write me how step by step ? Please

Make sure you have a usb drive in the TV.

GoTo

Settings

Advanced

Programme tuning

Copy program

TV to USB or USB toTV

Are you sure in programme tunning ? Not in manager channels ?

In manager channel i dont have copy program. Can you take a photo and share me ?

Are you sure that it is in programme tuning ?

hope this works

I've sent you a PM PepeEL

Ok thanks

I test it on my webos 2 but in programme tuning i dont have option copy program.

Uh that sounds bad. What are the problems with picture quality? Huge slow down? Others report no change or slight increase of speed.

What country are you living in?

Will wait for more reports on this software.

It works cool on my tv the new update, no problems at all, and a little bit faster than the older one.

New version 5.00.60

Old version 5.00.55

PS. I never reset my TV because I didn't need

TV 42LB650V Spanish Firmware.

Huge lag during picture processing (grains of sand in picture, corrected for a moment and back again).

Menu is slow as hell. Far more slover then .55! Noticable slowdown in everything on tv, along with poor picture quality (compared to .55).

Huge lag during picture processing (grains of sand in picture, corrected for a moment and back again).

Menu is slow as hell. Far more slover then .55! Noticable slowdown in everything on tv, along with poor picture quality (compared to .55).

Hello.

It's important to know what TV model you are talking about.