Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

49UF852V (manufactured in march)

V. 3.20.05 !!!

Same model of user skyone but different color! .............And different firmware? !?!?!?!?!?bah

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

New *TEST* firmware version 05.00.40 for LB630-LB870, EC930 (Europe)

link hidden, please login to view

Anyone tested this version yet. Any bugs etc... Any improvements to speed or functionaity

Anyone tested this version yet. Any bugs etc... Any improvements to speed or functionaity

Highlights during the motion of the cursor on a black background has virtually disappeared..

Hello Frederic,

Official update for your TV does not exist.

Hello Simon !

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any unofficial/beta firmware out there ?

I've got plenty of bugs with my TV set, including the Netflix app which doesn't work properly and menu micro-freeze/remote loss. Resetting the TV to factory doesn't solve the issue.

I was wondering if reinstalling a new firmware may help...

Thanks!

Fred

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes it's possible! I did it on my LG smart tv 49uf852v some day ago! But you should tell us what model of tv you have and firmware version!

You must download last firmware on LG website for your tv! Unzip it and you put the file that you obtain (.epk) into a folder (that you must create in the pendrive) called LG_DTV. PUT pen drive into usb port in your tv and you should see a pop up that require you an update! Confirm it and await for the finish of update! IF pop-up doesn't appear check Update manually in setting- general -info tv

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

@Fred,

Unfortunately, no new or beta firmware for your TV is not available at this moment. 

You must wait for the official update. We all had a problem with the firmware, it just LG. 

Hi everyone,

i just bought an LG 43UF776V.

I updated software to the versione 4.20.50, someone know the changelog?

Where i can see an official list of firmware updates for my TV?

Thanks

No information about change logs for LG devices, or we don't know how to find ;)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I am a new happy owner of a 65EF950V. I live in France.

My TV had the firmware 3.01.01, but there was an update yesterday, and it is now the version 4.20.50.

I tried to look for a change log everywhere on the web in order to know what are the changes comparerd to the prvious version, but unsuccessfully.

That is why I call upom your help. :)

Please, do you know where to find information about the content of the WebOS 2.0 firmware updates and where to find new firmwares for downloading?

Thank you!

Hello I am looking to buy the 49uf850v , but the lack of Freesat is holding me back as I am in a bad aerial signal region.

Supposedly LG will be updating all current sets that support satellite to Freesat with a firmware upgrade.

Does anyone know if these new firmware release this week include Freesat support or could check please?

my TV is 55EC930T-TA i am updating now from 05.00.15  webOS TV version 1.4.0-2507 (afro-ashley)  to 05.00.20 webos TV version 1.4.0-2508 (afro-ashly) and i live in Saudi Arabia

OT. sorry if i go Out of Topic.

My TV model is 43UF776V, on the back i read 4K @ 60Hz on the HDMI plug. If i read the manual, find HDMI 2.0 but LG on Twitter told me that i have only version 1.4 HDMI.

What is the truth?

I link the block scheme

No information about change logs for LG devices, or we don't know how to find ;)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Finally, someone gave me the below web site where you can find the firmaware and the change logs:

It is in Korean, but with Google/Chrome, you can easily translate.

Unfortunately the change logs are not very detailled.

Best regards.

• Like 2

Hi,

Finally, someone gave me the below web site where you can find the firmaware and the change logs:

It is in Korean but with Google/Chrome, you can easily translate.

Best regards.

Thanks for this tip!

I found this over there: (it is translated from Korean to English by Google)

The software is probably in Korean as well.

Version 05.00.35 Apply model (44)

NB.AKRWLH-42LB650042LB6500.AKR42LB6560-NA.AKRWLHclose

42LB6560.AKR42LB6580-NA.AKRWLH42LB6580.AKR47LB6500-NB.AKRWLH47LB6500.AKR47LB6560-NA.AKRWLH47LB6700-NB.AKRWLH47LB6700.AKR47LB6780-NA.AKRWLH47LB6780.AKR47LB6800-NC.AKRWLH47LB6800.AKR47LB7300-NA.AKRWLH47LB7300.AKR47LB7500-NE.AKRWLH47LB7500.AKR50LB6700-NB.AKRWLH50LB6700.AKR50LB6780-NA.AKRWLH50LB6780.AKR50LB6800-NC.AKRWLH50LB6800.AKR55EC9300-NA.AKRVLH55EC9300-NA.AKRWLH55EC9300-NA.AKRZLH55EC9300.AKR55EC9310-NB.AKRVLH55EC9310-NB.AKRWLH55EC9310-NB.AKRZLH55EC9310.AKR55LB6700-NB.AKRWLH55LB6800-NC.AKRWLH55LB6800.AKR55LB7300-NA.AKRWLH55LB7300.AKR55LB7500-NE.AKRWLH55LB7500.AKR65LB7100-NA.AKRWLH65LB7100.AKR70LB7570-NA.AKRMLH70LB7570.AKR

WebOS1.0 (M14_05.00.35) .zip (650 megabytes (MB))

Hi, released in 2014 Cinema 3D Smart TV final S / W will be shared.

1. Applicable model

- 60/55/50/47 / 42LB6580

- 55/50 / 47LB6780

- 55/50 / 47LB6800

- 65LB7100

- 55 / 47LB7500

- 70LB7570 2. Final Ver - 05.00.35

Changes> Im currently a final

SW> LG Store

Open> Setting Removes duplicate

menu> AC Off / on problems back to the First

Use> EPG scheduled recordings USB stick storage

issues> STB-free function corresponding (C & M, Tbroad cable broadcasters

correspondence)> Primary Function Response and U +, SKB MVPD

respond> Repeat Recording / specific CH reception should not issue

corresponding> Fixed a problem with playback of specific video Slow Video

Response> HDCP 2.2

corresponding> Win7 notebook with WiDi 32 characters on the TV when connected Connections should not issue improved

settings> Web Browser modified to support my image

file> 2D to improve upon the video Broken switch from

3D> Movie Subtitles Auto (Unicode UTF-8 / UTF-16)

auto> TV after rebooting in Win7 PC WiDi Not

connected> Schedule Recording Schedule recording devised during the next scheduled day schedule set in question

(4.45.30)> HDMI external ilbyeok List appears to improve problems

(04.45.35)> USB Contents playback, Out Of Memory pop-up

output> Value Pack Upgrade ( webOS2.0 1.0 also applies to the corresponding

UX)> C & M STB Less VOD CH free images corresponding improvement> STB simple link to the On state when OOM (Out Of Memory) PoP up generating corresponding improvements> Voice-related bug fixes

• Like 1

Hi,

It is in Korean, but with Google/Chrome, you can easily translate.

Best regards.

Unfortunately javascript link download doesn't open.

By the way, anybody still with 5.10.02 beta version? Would be worthy to 5.00.35 final from this?