Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Ok, your highness of crap... I am sure u know but just for saying, you sound like a shit that consider yourself better than everyone else, but you are just a big jerk...

For those who has the same problem (TV doesn't recognize new update) i had, look the prefix dvb or atsc in the name of first update 5.10.01 http://su.lge.com/GlobalSWDownloadCdn.laf?IMG=/201508/starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2501-05.10.01-prodkey_nsu_V3_SECURED.epk and change at the link of second update 5.10.02 with your right prefix http://su.lge.com/GlobalSWDownloadCdn.laf?IMG=/201508/starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2502-05.10.02-prodkey_nsu_V3_SECURED.epk

This solved my issue. TV wasn't recognizing the update because was the wrong file. I changed the name on the link and updated!

To make it clear, that sounds like shit, boy:

That is because you guys are downloading the wrong version. Look at 5.10.01 what is the prefix (atsc or dvb) replace at the download url and be happy.

You write to all users about the problem, which relates to TV like your LB6500, not LB630 - LB870 / EC930 or UB850 - UB980 / UC970, but I am an big asshole...

That's real nice shit.  :huh: I think you should go back to htforum, from where you downloaded your atsc-prefix-problem. Here the cultural level is too high for your possibilities... EOT

To make it clear, that sounds like shit, boy:

You write to all users about the problem, which relates to TV like your LB6500, not LB630 - LB870 / EC930 or UB850 - UB980 / UC970, but I am an big asshole...

That's real nice shit.  :huh: I think you should go back to htforum, from where you downloaded your atsc-prefix-problem. Here the cultural level is too high for your possibilities... EOT

Oh yeah... Because you are better than everyone else... Because you are god... Because this forum is yours... Oohhhh, just that not!
Finishing this, fuck you like you love being a girl just the way showed at your avatar!
I done with you bitch!

Guys, please refrain from attacking each other in a topic on this site. You are welcome to PM each other and/or take it offline. Thank you.

• Like 4

Does anyone know if there is a beta download for the LG 49UB820V? 

Many thanks

Simon

LG 49UB820V is not webOS TV.

ok, after further viewing on ver .02 I've realised I have also lost youtube.  :(

taking my own advice I looked in the lg store but no youtube app. in fact none of the streaming apps are in the store, eg iplayer,Netflix,amazon.

So anyone know, are these part of the OS itself rather than separate apps ?

Regarding the memory error it seems to manifest itself after you've been watching a stream for a while ( maybe 45 mins + , also via the settings sequence I outlined earlier) then it will continue to happen every 60s or so until you turn the tv off then on again. Tried with direct Ethernet still the same so its not the wifi router.

ok, after further viewing on ver .02 I've realised I have also lost youtube. :(

taking my own advice I looked in the lg store but no youtube app. in fact none of the streaming apps are in the store, eg iplayer,Netflix,amazon.

So anyone know, are these part of the OS itself rather than separate apps ?

Regarding the memory error it seems to manifest itself after you've been watching a stream for a while ( maybe 45 mins + , also via the settings sequence I outlined earlier) then it will continue to happen every 60s or so until you turn the tv off then on again. Tried with direct Ethernet still the same so its not the wifi router.

i have no such problem on my tv.

I have YouTube, Netflix, Smartshare and all of them working without problems for hours.

Did you do a config reset when upgrading? Which region have you set up?

Enviado desde mi Moto G 2014 mediante Tapatalk

Hi all, 1st time here.

Recently I bought 4 LG TVs with WebOS. One 55LB6500, one 47LB6500 and two 40LF6350 for my kids.

The 40LF6350 arrived last week, and I was really upset because both came with the standard remote (not the magic), and an old WebOS version. Today (few hours ago) I was configuring one of them and found one update available. Updated and now I´ve got WebOS 2.2.0-114 (beehive-biscayne). What´s this version? Found nothing in the web. Could not even test it! 

I look for updates for the LB6500 and there´s nothing. Both are WebOS 1.1 :(

Regards,

i have no such problem on my tv.

I have YouTube, Netflix, Smartshare and all of them working without problems for hours.

Did you do a config reset when upgrading? Which region have you set up?

Enviado desde mi Moto G 2014 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for feedback.     Was this using OS 5.10.02 ?

Yes factory reset done after new firmware.

However you may have a point on the region. Its UK. maybe this has a bearing on whats installed.

Thanks for feedback. Was this using OS 5.10.02 ?

Yes factory reset done after new firmware.

However you may have a point on the region. Its UK. maybe this has a bearing on whats installed.

I have same version in Deutschland TV LG 42LB650V-ZN

When I upgrade firmware on new version and do factory reset, will I loose apps downloaded from other region. For example, I downloaded SmartIPTV from Germany region and changed back to my, because there is no mentioned app in my region. Will I loose this app after factory reset for new firmware ?

Sent from my SHV-E160L using Tapatalk

I have same version in Deutschland TV LG 42LB650V-ZN

well, out of curiosity I changed the region to spain ( just anything different from the uk ) and guess what, I now have youtube back in my list

and a number of apps I don't recognise.

so I wonder if setting the region purely dictates what apps you can see ?

Anyway, EIFollaco - thanks for your input, since I at least now have youtube back !

I have the US 55EC9300 latest firmware here is 04.45.05

I don't want to install a wrong firmware for other region and break my TV. anybody from US having experience here?

Thanks

Anybody to help me out here? appreciate your inputs guys

So after a couple of days testing I've still have app closure problem it exists with or without simplink. Turn off TV and restart again all ok for another 45 - 60 minutes

Tried the downgrade option but dont know the correct path from the tv to the software on my non NAS PC. Any ideas how to point to my pc? From the file saved in the. Lg_tv_udater file here:- http://blog.techflaws.org/2014/05/26/firmware-downgrade-for-lg-smart-tvs/

Looking like I'll have to wait for the official update.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers Jon

New beta version firmware for EU region!!

It is firmware only for LB630-LB870 webOS series tv sets.

5.00.04 1.4.0-2504 afro-ashley

I installed this version on LB700V and there is a speed and stability improvement vs. 5.10.02 version.

If you dont know how to flash please dont flash...stay where you are.. :)

http://su.lge.com:80/GlobalSWDownloadCdn.laf?IMG=/201509/starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2504-05.00.04-prodkey_nsu_V3_SECURED.epk

5_00_04.jpg

• Like 1