Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

Salut, cred ca au patit si altii. Am un 42LB731V.

Acum o luna am facut update la 04.45.04, dupa care Tv a inceput sa se miste f lent. Dupa care aflu ca LG a retras acest update de pe servere.

Sunt informat de la SUport LG UK ca intradevar au fost ceva probleme cu updatul respectiv si ca a fost retras dar se lucreaza la un patch ce va fi lansat in curand.

Apoi dupa cateva zile vad din nou update ul 04.45.04 ca este lansat (probabil fara bug uri acum). Insa eu nu mai pot face update pt ca imi arata ca am aceeasi versiune...doar ca eu am versiunea "defecta"

Salut, cred ca au patit si altii. Am un 42LB731V.

Acum o luna am facut update la 04.45.04, dupa care Tv a inceput sa se miste f lent. Dupa care aflu ca LG a retras acest update de pe servere.

Sunt informat de la SUport LG UK ca intradevar au fost ceva probleme cu updatul respectiv si ca a fost retras dar se lucreaza la un patch ce va fi lansat in curand.

Apoi dupa cateva zile vad din nou update ul 04.45.04 ca este lansat (probabil fara bug uri acum). Insa eu nu mai pot face update pt ca imi arata ca am aceeasi versiune...doar ca eu am versiunea "defecta"

Please write on english...thnx

A month ago I did update to 04.45.04, then tv began to act very slow. Then I find out that LG has withdrawn the update.

I was informed by the LG support that there were some problems with this update that and that it was retired but is working on a patch that will be released soon.

Then after a few days i see the 04.45.04 update that is released (probably without bug now). But I can not update because Its the same version ..

A month ago I did update to 04.45.04, then tv began to act very slow. Then I find out that LG has withdrawn the update.
I was informed by the LG support that there were some problems with this update that and that it was retired but is working on a patch that will be released soon.
Then after a few days i see the 04.45.04 update that is released (probably without bug now). But I can not update because Its the same version ..

I am also update the firmware when it came out but I had no problems with speed. Compared to the previous firmware do not see any acceleration, except that now the "out of memory. app is closed" is renamed to "this app will close to free up more memory" but that bug has not as often as before...Now we can only wait for the next update which I hope will be webOS 2.0. 

link hidden, please login to view

Do you think you could download and manually use usb drive to re-update it ?

no facebook, no tweeter, no flash player , "insuficient memory" when playing over dlna... what is "smart" in LG tvs?.

WebOs sucks..

They should add at least flash player support to webos

I don't need 2.0 update

Only flash player support enough. And Memory full bug should be fixed

I think that lg must update the 2014 tv to webos 2.0 because they will not sell the new TV's, because webos 1.3 is not working as advertised. So the people who want to buy a TV will go with other companies and depart from webos.

I'm disappointed because webos has promised a lot and not delivered.

Hi Gs_pot

Forget that u will have flash player un ur tv .

And in serious its just a tv and if u are looking for facebook and tweeter its better thru ur phone or ur laptop

I don't want Facebook and tweeter on tv

Tv has lot of bugs I think I had made big mistake by choosing Lg webos tv. I just want flash player support Nothing else

I will suggest everyone please don't but smart tv

Just buy branded full Hd tv and one smart box like minix

Smart box has all features n m sure it will not disappoint you

Regards

I don't want Facebook and tweeter on tv

Tv has lot of bugs I think I had made big mistake by choosing Lg webos tv. I just want flash player support Nothing else

I will suggest everyone please don't but smart tv

Just buy branded full Hd tv and one smart box like minix

Smart box has all features n m sure it will not disappoint you

Regards

Bs. "Smart boxes" can be pure crap too. Branded or not. Like netflix with low resolution, hbo etc. not working and other annoying issues.

Adobe Flash dying slowly...HTML5 takes the lead!

After android 4.0 ICS there is no support for flash!Every modern TV and mobile or tablet no more flash support..

For example, YouTube used at the same time HTML5 and adobe flash, but with time it will be the only HTML5, so goodbye flash  :P

About a Facebook, Twitter and Picasa, they have decided to abolish the support for the LG TV sets..  :blink:

• Like 1

Adobe Flash dying slowly...HTML5 takes the lead!

After android 4.0 ICS there is no support for flash!Every modern TV and mobile or tablet no more flash support..

For example, YouTube used at the same time HTML5 and adobe flash, but with time it will be the only HTML5, so goodbye flash :P

About a Facebook, Twitter and Picasa, they have decided to abolish the support for the LG TV sets.. :blink:

Bro but android has dedicated app like dailymotion, Hotstar this App can stream videos we can play Videos on browser too without any issue

Hi, I bought LG 47LB678V this week. I have got really problem find something about model 678V I believe that a design is only one difference between others 67-V models. Anyway, tv recieved only update to firmware version 04.32.20 from last October. I found on LG website for TV 679V latest firmware 04.45.04. My question is, can I download and install this firmware to my TV? I have really big problem with "out of memory" error. Thanks

Hi, I bought LG 47LB678V this week. I have got really problem find something about model 678V I believe that a design is only one difference between others 67-V models. Anyway, tv recieved only update to firmware version 04.32.20 from last October. I found on LG website for TV 679V latest firmware 04.45.04. My question is, can I download and install this firmware to my TV? I have really big problem with "out of memory" error. Thanks

This is model for German area and i can't find firmware download on their official site. Don't use from other LG site firmware that isnt for your model. I think its better to download via automatic update in tv menu. Wait for new update..

There is no update files.. 

link hidden, please login to view