Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

News says that Auto-Update for 2014 LB-LG-TVs  kills them all. I am not sure which version because news article does not refer to release-number. Unfortunately I can not post a link translated automatic in english. Please use Wordlingo for translation. Google Translater is crashing with FuturezoneWebsite.

Futurezone Article (biggest IT News Site in Austria)

link hidden, please login to view

Online Translator:

News says that Auto-Update for 2014 LB-LG-TVs  kills them all. I am not sure which version because news article does not refer to release-number. Unfortunately I can not post a link translated automatic in english. Please use Wordlingo for translation. Google Translater is crashing with FuturezoneWebsite.

Futurezone Article (biggest IT News Site in Austria)

Online Translator:

Here I found that Version 04.45.04, Webos 1.3.3-3246(afro-arches) males the problem

Interesting that I had no issue updating to that release...

Update on below post. System seems a lot more responsive now. Apps and system menus are now useable(youtube, iplayer, internet and settings menus).

Hopefully the're on the right track now. Making this tv more desirable and usable.

42LB731V bought and used in Spain, I'm using a UK webOs account. Manual update today from 4,32,23 I think to 4,45,04.

Not too much difference, possibly a little quicker bringing menus up.

Fingers crossed, will now try setting up simplink.

I bought 47LB671V-ZB earlier this year and it has software version 04.41.32 webOS TV Version 1.3.2-3232(afro-arches)

I have a lot of buffering problems when streaming video from iMac and PC, sometimes it says network disconected sometimes memory full app closed.

Is there a firmware, beta or alfa or whatever that will give me stability with streming media?

It's really annoying to switch off TV 3 times during one movie so you can watch it. I'm really dissapointed.

Thanks for help in advance, Marjan.

New firmware appeared on hungarian LG site for LB series: 

This is the version (04.45.04) that was recalled once. Hopefully by now, they have corrected the error that bricked several devices in Germany.

• Like 1

Sure, as soon as released :) TV work fine but as I said, nothing spectacular.Software speed is still desperate. "Out of memory" bug is renamed..

Same here. 42LB650V updated to ver 04.45.04, working slow, quick settings open fast but whatever I click it is very very slow. I did not even try smartshare but have a feeling he problem is still there.

Anyone have wireless keyboard which work in youtube application well? Mine is Logitech Wireless Keyboard K400 and when I search in youtube, I can type numbers but not letters, keyboard works in other apps (smartshare, web browser...) ???

TV: 50LB650V-ZN (from Italy)

FW: 04.32.20

From the TV this is the last update. From italian LG website I can download the 04.41.32 version. Do you suggest to manually update to which version?

In german website I found the 04.45.04 update but I see that many of you use new releases.