Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

Hi.

There is no official "Spanish download" link for firmware version 05.00.60. (42LB650V)

link hidden, please login to view

Is UK version the same firm.?

Can I download the new UK firmware version for my 42LB650V?

UK web has "Software & Firmware" TAB, but Spanish web not.

Sorry for my English. :)

Hi.

There is no official "Spanish download" link for firmware version 05.00.60. (42LB650V)

Is UK version the same firm.?

Can I download the new UK firmware version for my 42LB650V?

UK web has "Software & Firmware" TAB, but Spanish web not.

Sorry for my English. :)

Click on "Soporte" and then on "Soporte Posventa" then "Software y Drivers" and download file. Create LG_DTV folder on usb flash stick and copy file "starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2516-05.00.60-prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk" into this folder.. Connect to usb port on your tv and confirm update..wait for message popup update is finished and reboot tv (off/on)..

Here is the link check the model number is correct.

you beet me to it Dejan. Have you tried this firmware Yet Dejan?

I checked yesterday for software as I'm suffering lock ups when changing satellite or dtv channels as well as losing all cec control & hdmi to Rasp Pi. But then the cat sat on the remote and as of that time it all works again. (Way to go Gadget cat :lol: )

Click on "Soporte" and then on "Soporte Posventa" then "Software y Drivers" and download file. Create LG_DTV folder on usb flash stick and copy file "starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2516-05.00.60-prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk" into this folder.. Connect to usb port on your tv and confirm update..wait for message popup update is finished and reboot tv (off/on)..

Thank you very much for the info and the fast answer.

Downloading new firmware (Spanish version). :)

No looks good that LG not share changelog...

Guys in LB series TV you can export list channels to file on usb drive .TTL ? Can you check it ?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G920F przy użyciu Tapatalka

You can export the channels then import them, but last time I tried I lost my channel logos, but maybe I didn't wait long enough for them to update OTA. but channel list were ok.

You can export the channels then import them, but last time I tried I lost my channel logos, but maybe I didn't wait long enough for them to update OTA. but channel list were ok.

But can you write me how step by step ? Please

Wysłane z mojego SM-G920F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Uh that sounds bad. What are the problems with picture quality? Huge slow down? Others report no change or slight increase of speed.

What country are you living in?

Will wait for more reports on this software.

Huge lag during picture processing (grains of sand in picture, corrected for a moment and back again).

Menu is slow as hell. Far more slover then .55! Noticable slowdown in everything on tv, along with poor picture quality (compared to .55).

Hello.

It's important to know what TV model you are talking about. 

I'm back on 03.23.24.

You would not believe how much faster and fluent is this sw compered to sw 5.00!!!

Now I can see clearly that all these updates are more bloat than improvement!

When I check update it offers me sw 4, not sw 5 and I'll do it, but if it's not fluent like sw 3, I'll go back again to 03.23.24 and just forget about updates for a while.

It updated to sw 04.45.25. Same speed and fluency. Picture quality is the same as sw 03.23.24.

Now it offers another update (don't see what sw is). I'm going to continue with it.

I'm thinking that maybe all these updates over time create bugs somehow. Hope it will be all ok now :)

I can confirm that the latest firmware 05.00.60 is the best so far. It is notable that little acceleration through menus and working with applications such as web browser and youtube. The new software is not perfect, but it certainly is not bad. It is not true that it is slower than previous versions 3 and 4. Older versions are slower and have a problem with a lack of memory. I do not see the point why I would go back to the proven worse software. After each update you must reset the TV to factory settings and set all again to see improvements... 

• Like 1