Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

Just the Freeview Plus I think. It seems ridiculous that we have a tv that can record and a freeview guide that shows the EPG info but there is no way to record from the guide ! 

I am going to post on LG facebook page and see what they have to say.

Does your guide show more than 2 programmes ahead for tvnz and 3 and 4 because mine cant . 

Strange. The 05.00.20 update shows me all listings and allows scheduled recording from the tv guide up to 7 days ahead. The quick programme menu only shows whats on now and next and also allows recording from the quick view. The freeview plus EPG only allows for a reminder and no recording.

Hi vs2,

Just wanting to clarify that the TV Guide will allow series recording ie same time, same day of week, each week, can you do that?

Thanks.

Yes it has the 'once' and 'recurring' option. A tab on the upper right gives you access to the days you want to view.

55LG650V

Software: 04.65.05

Firmware: 1.3.3-3953

So yes, LG have finally sent the OTA update - notice received today as I turned off auto update.

My only real issue, one I've also just raised on the LG NZ Facebook page is, will plex still work in this 'lite' edition of WebOS2?  I'm aware Plex had their app rejected by LG for WebOS2, and are working on fixing the issues, but I'm reticent about updating if Plex doesn't work as that is pretty much all I use this LG TV for.

Can anyone who has moved onto the Lite platform confirm if Plex is working because god knows there is no helpful information coming from LG on this question.

Thanks all.

55LG650V

Software: 04.65.05

Firmware: 1.3.3-3953

So yes, LG have finally sent the OTA update - notice received today as I turned off auto update.

My only real issue, one I've also just raised on the LG NZ Facebook page is, will plex still work in this 'lite' edition of WebOS2?  I'm aware Plex had their app rejected by LG for WebOS2, and are working on fixing the issues, but I'm reticent about updating if Plex doesn't work as that is pretty much all I use this LG TV for.

Can anyone who has moved onto the Lite platform confirm if Plex is working because god knows there is no helpful information coming from LG on this question.

Thanks all.

Plex is working fine with the lite version. It is different form the Webos 2.0.

Quick update, i've now updated and all appears to be working as before, just faster.  I'm yet to reboot the TV so fingers crossed what was there before is there after.

For those note sure about Plex and WebOS2 (lite edition) - it would appear that Plex is still fully functional.

For my fellow Kiwis, it does appear something is very remiss with the whole EPG/On Demand thing, I can't even find the latter and no sign of setting up recording etc..... but I shall keep looking.

Quick update, i've now updated and all appears to be working as before, just faster.  I'm yet to reboot the TV so fingers crossed what was there before is there after.

For those note sure about Plex and WebOS2 (lite edition) - it would appear that Plex is still fully functional.

For my fellow Kiwis, it does appear something is very remiss with the whole EPG/On Demand thing, I can't even find the latter and no sign of setting up recording etc..... but I shall keep looking.

The update on mine works ok apart from the guide not showing more than 2 shows ahead I can select from the guide and record with series link , still waiting to here back from LG NZ regarding the guide issues . Also on demand works fine .

I bought a LG TV model 43LF590V last week.

Software version: 03.10.55

WebOS TV version: 2.1.0-3122 (beehive-bighorn)

Region: Poland

Autoupdate says there is no new version available. Software 03.10.55 seems ancient as I see that you guys are running version 05.00.20 already. Should I be worried?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Where could I find the latest firmware for my LG 55EG920V (55EG920V - ZA.AEUZLJG)?

I can't find anything for this model on LG websites (FR, UK, US...)

Thanks!

Fred

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hello Frederic,

Official update for your TV does not exist.