Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

I have all so received the update to 5.00.15 via OTA. (LB650V)

Let's hope for the best.

Trimis de pe al meu Nexus 9 folosind Tapatalk

in TV settings, what's ur b/cast & service country?

my 42LB6520 3D tv is on 4.65.05 with country settings as: S Africa

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I will be waiting for them to confirm I can revert to a previous version before I try it. Mind you, the fact that an official update has not happened anywhere else yet makes me a bit doubtful we will actually see anything today.

Hi peejayw , did you get an update , I noted somewhere else a kiwi got one night before last on his 2014 set and now has freeview plus. Not me

He cant remember but he was set to AU location so that's the reason he got it early , have to wait until later to know version number .

May not be a good idea to use the Australian firmware, LG said there was a NZ-specific one coming.....

We have held up the update for NZ, as we're introducing some NZ-specific changes to the software. 

May not be a good idea to use the Australian firmware, LG said there was a NZ-specific one coming.....

We have held up the update for NZ, as we're introducing some NZ-specific changes to the software. 

That was my concern so I changed back to NZ location in case . It seems the latest  firmware has no major bugs that I have heard of , hope it will be the same here in NZ .

Hi vs2 , What model do you have ?

84ub980. LG website says it should work with these models.

65UB930T-TA

49UB850T-TA

55UB850T-TA

60UB850T-TA

65UB980T-TA

79UB980T-TA

84UB980T-TA

55UB950T-TA

65UB950T-TA

55UC970T-TA

65UC970T-TA

55UC970T-TA

65UC970T-TA

105UC9T-TA

65EC970T-TA

84ub980. LG website says it should work with these models.

65UB930T-TA

49UB850T-TA

55UB850T-TA

60UB850T-TA

65UB980T-TA

79UB980T-TA

84UB980T-TA

55UB950T-TA

65UB950T-TA

55UC970T-TA

65UC970T-TA

55UC970T-TA

65UC970T-TA

105UC9T-TA

65EC970T-TA

Thanks ,looks like all the 4k TVs , I think the HD model firmware may end with 15 not 20 .

Hi , what problems were you having with the 05.00.20 version

TL;DR: DVB-T2 channels crash the TV 

Long: Channel search finds the DVB-T2 channels, I can see a less than a minute of video, and hear audio. Then, the video stalls, and the TV crashes. The biggest issue is that when the TV starts again, it is still on the same channel and you need to hurry up to switch to a "safe" channel.

Today received 05.00.15 OTA for 50LB650V

Me too . Not much different to the last , advanced menu takes an age . Do you still have the original freeview guide as well as the freeview plus . I no longer have that guide and the other only shows 2 programmes ahead unless I use the plus guide