Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

Lg weboss 3d smart tv 50LB652T- TB

LATEST SOFTWARE 4.30.14 Auto update YESTERDAY

Need help URGENTLY Pls

i notice now when I watch tv through my Hd Decoder that is connected with a HD cable I receive a flickering black screen on my tv ( screen turns black every few seconds) but works fine when I connect the decoder with AV ( Rca CABLES )

IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A INTERRUPTION WHEN I WATCH THROUGH HDMI, it works fine BEFORE THE UPDATE

SO FURIOUS WITH LG NOW

I have same problems like n8003, but i have and another problem. When i choose any HD chanal, after a few minutes , i get baloon notification " out of memory " . Then blacken the image on TV , appears yellow screen which states Live TV , and then the image appears . After a few seconds the same again . Here's a link:

link hidden, please login to view

Same problem on 4.30.09 and 4.30.16

Serbia / 42LB630v

Need help urgently I update my lg weboss smart cinema 3d tv 2days back did a Auto update version show 4.30.14 looks like its wrong notice other people talk about 4.30.16 Could anyone help me how to rectify it I already reset my tv Please help

I'm in South Africa 50lb 652t-tb

LATEST SOFTWARE 4.30.14 Auto update on 5th October 2014

I'm from South Africa.

Now my the HDMI from my satellite topbox keeps on going to a black screen but when I use RCA cables it does not do that.

When will a new update be out to fix this?

I'm sitting with the same problem as user 

anchis
  • Like 1

Hi I logged a call with lg Johannesburg 0861 54 54 54 I think u should also do that. ( angryguy) one off the lg tech guy was at my house just waiting for they call this week to replace the tv, they talk about the mother board that needs to be replace

It's frustrated to have a tv that was manufactured in May with this problem

• 1 month later...

LATEST SOFTWARE 4.30.14 Auto update YESTERDAY

Need help URGENTLY Pls

i notice now when I watch tv through my Hd Decoder that is connected with a HD cable I receive a flickering black screen on my tv ( screen turns black every few seconds) but works fine when I connect the decoder with AV ( Rca CABLES )

IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A INTERRUPTION WHEN I WATCH THROUGH HDMI, it works fine BEFORE THE UPDATE

SO FURIOUS WITH LG NOW

Im back now lg replace my tv its a month now tv was playing fine on factory version 4.30.12 till yesterday when the tv ask for update to version 4.30.16 and now im sitting with the same problem again, screen flashes black when connecting to HDMI cables to satelite box

Lg 42lb700v-za

FW 3.25.15

It offers 4.30.16 do I update?

Will I still be able to see plex media server that is on my pc or only the LG smart share application..

Will the menus and smart menus be more responsive or more sluggish

Will I get the erros that everyone is complaining about like - not enough memory and such.

Is it possible to restore to 3.25.15 if I dont like the 4.30.15 update?

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...

55UB850V & 04.36.32

Two annoying problems.

1. Simplink on = huge lag in menus. Magic remote pointer works ok, but menus itself are very sluggish. Menus just stop working continously in many seconds.

2. If i put accidently football mode on it won't go back to that mode it was before this but only to basic/default mode and i have to go to settings to choose the right mode manually.

Where can i report this kind of bugs?

(I hope my english is good enough :D )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...