Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

zeljko, don't panic, 

That version I had few hours ago, but I wasn't able to update to 5.0.

After I changed to South Africa I was able to update to 04.65.05

Because official firmware version for your region is 04.42.25. 

People doing unnecessary confusion in this topic and others going crazy. We have to wait for our turn.  ;)

• Like 1

Hi Simon

Demonrider, for Denmark you can install this:

для наших стран -> 

link hidden, please login to view
 от 09.2015 (на системе ashley вместо arches)

Well i did the downgrade to version 4.42.25, But does not seem to be the right 5,00.04 FW. So i just wait i guess :-)

Darn, I was about to suggest you give it a go then report back :-)

I did try, changed to Aus in both fields but no update then I chickened out and reverted to NZ.

Another thing I found when messing with the location settings , if I set mine to Aus for broadcast I get the full functionality of the universal screen remote and I can control my SKY box and Blu ray with the magic remote , but if I switch it back to NZ I dont . Hope they change that in the new firmware .

Hi all

I have now tested the 5.00.04 version, and are sad to say that the  ARC/HDMI error has been reproduced after only 45 min. 

I really hope it will  be fixed in a later version. But i have to wait for the FW to be released in Denmark, before i can contact LG support. They fixed it once before and maby i'll have luck once more to make em fix it again. Maby i'll downgrade or buy an optical cabel.

Hi all

I have now tested the 5.00.04 version, and are sad to say that the  ARC/HDMI error has been reproduced after only 45 min. 

I really hope it will  be fixed in a later version. But i have to wait for the FW to be released in Denmark, before i can contact LG support. They fixed it once before and maby i'll have luck once more to make em fix it again. Maby i'll downgrade or buy an optical cabel.

Hey Demonrider, I also use ARC to my receiver and have never had this error, Are you 100% it is a FW issue? I would assume you have tried all the basic troubleshooting if you have contacted LG before. Let me know if there is a way to replicate the issue and I can try it on my end.

Version 05.00.04 is no better then 05.00.01. Neither works better then 04.45.25 for my tv. Still slow response and other issues are not fixed.

turbozob, you mean 05.10.01 not 05.00.01, I suppose. 05.00.04 is worse than 05.10.01/05.10.02 IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have installed 05.00.04  from the LG support site here in NZ .Some things appear to be a bit quicker ie input changes but the advanced menu seems to be a bit slower if anything . I have had one memory error while using the web browser but not when using any other apps. I'm guessing this might be the final version as it has been released on there support site but not sure . 

LG 65LB7500