Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

Also available automatic update! USB update not available...yet :P

Are you sure about USB update? 

05.00.04 Beta - 646MB

05.00.04 Official - 646MB

Don't you think this might be the same file?

What differences you found between beta and official 05.00.04 after upgrade? - It makes no sense to go through /difficult for some/ downgrade just to reinstall the same file.

To answer the question about OTA update over 05.10.02 BETA.

If 05.00.04 is official FW it will probably not going to be detected by TVs with 05.10.02 installed (since 05.10.02 installed on my TV did not detect 05.00.04 on my USB stick) so downgrade might be needed.

Unfortunatelly, only downgrade will help for users with 05.10.02 firmwares installed, but i would recommend not to downgrade.Better leave it as is, because 05.10.02 is release candidate same as 05.00.04.I think official and latest BETA/RC's are the same files..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I am still on   4.65.5 have had the occasional errors while using web browser , I am just making sure the 5.004 isn't worse than what I have . maybe some of these app memory problems might be model specific . I have the LB7500

Nope, I've the same memory problems at LB650V and all 04.xx.xx/05.xx.xx while using web browser like you. If you can, install 05.00.04, because it's absolutely better than all previous official versions.

Nope, I've the same memory problems at LB650V and all 04.xx.xx/05.xx.xx while using web browser like you. If you can, install 05.00.04, because it's absolutely better than all previous official versions.

Thanks . I am just waiting for it to become available here in New Zealand , hopefully its not to far away .

Can you please mention your TV model please?

LG UB850T Indian Model.

Using Australian country settings.

Smartshare still couldn't play some AVI "Errors saying This file couldn't be played" which was the same error from the start.

PC plays those files just fine.

4K files above 3840x 2160p are playable. I think so. 

Unfortunatelly, only downgrade will help for users with 05.10.02 firmwares installed, but i would recommend not to downgrade.Better leave it as is, because 05.10.02 is release candidate same as 05.00.04.I think official and latest BETA/RC's are the same files..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The only reason I did downgrade from 05.10.02 to install 05.00.04 is ability to automaticly recieve future 05.00.xx updates. Usualy best FW versions are minor update versions after major update hits public.

Hello.

I am very new here. Recently bought the 65UB980T, and am awaiting delivery.

Firstly what bothers me is that mine is a flat screen but on LG site it's stated as curved for that model. Is this correct or not?

Anywayz, my actual query for posting this: In all the excitement I'm doing some read-ups, and ran into something that concerns me - INPUT LAG.

Now I have no idea on what FW the TV will be when i get it, only that its WebOS1.

So my questions are:

1. If the new fw 05.00.04 will help with input lag

2. Will the TV now be WebOS2

3. Is there a changelog for each version somewhere

Sorry for the noob questions. Thanks in advance.

So my questions are:

1. If the new fw 05.00.04 will help with input lag

2. Will the TV now be WebOS2

3. Is there a changelog for each version somewhere

1. Hope it will be acceptable..

2. No. Only 1.4 but very fast and beautiful as webOS 2.0  :)

3. No. LG never post changelogs  :ph34r:

So, keep calm and wait your TV  :rolleyes:

I think you will be pleased  ;)

Hi

Can i use this fw on my 55lb730v regeon Denmark

Где взять ссылку на скачивание бета-версии прошивки?

• Вот ссылки на загрузку последних бета-версий прошивок (обновлено 02.09.2015):
    • для наших стран -> 
      link hidden, please login to view
       от 09.2015 (на системе ashley вместо arches);
    • для Китая (CN), Гонконга (HK) ->  от 09.2015 (на системе ashley вместо arches);

Found on the russian site.

Regards 

I ja sam prebacio na Srbiju i ništa mi ne prijavljuje za novu verziju. Trenutno je 04.65.05 na LG 47LB671V-ZB ?

Sent from my SHV-E160L using Tapatalk

To je zato što je 04.65.05 verzija za Australiju i Novi Zeland, za čiju regiju verovatno još nema zvaničnog apdejta, ali biće sigurno ovih dana, sati..

This is because the version 04.65.05 is for Australia and New Zealand for which the region is probably no official update yet, but probably will be in these days, hours ..