Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

@Mango goto setting - about tv click on software update coz it is not updating firmware automatically even if auto update is on .. just click on update u will get notifications that new firmware is available ..

I got update today morning

Yeh.. finally received official update over air .

model : LG 42LB750T

Just received 5.00.04 over the air 60LB7500 Australia

Did you get this updates while on beta?

I've manually downloaded starfish-dvb-secured-m14tv-25.ashley.m14tv-2504-05.00.04-prodkey_nsu_V3_SECURED.epk which should be the right FW for my 50LB670V-ZA and tried to manually update using USB memory. I have 05.10.02 beta installed and looks like because of higher FW number in older .02 beta, my TV is not recognizing a newer FW on USB stick. I've tried to do a FW downgrade but my TV model is not on list and I'm not sure how to make it work.

Thanks, I was able to find updated version of manual updater with clearer instructions and managed to do a downgrade. But you are right, LB730 file is used for my model. I had no problems with 05.10.02 but knowing that because of that beta FW version number mixup I will not be able to get regular OTA updates made me do the downgrade/update to official 05.00.04.

• Like 1

Got an update of WebOS 2 .

Afro - Ashley code name 

running above 5.0 + 

Youtube loading is 2x fast.

Quick settings are breeze. Dynamic color profiles & aspect ratios.

Faster DLNA server cast media. Smartshare is also faster.

That's cool, but we don't know what is your TV model. Can you update your info please?

Well I've just managed to downgrade to 04,64,25 from 05,10,02. I used the link from techflaws Pg17 of this thread:-

link hidden, please login to view

I also tried a method from Dejan to no avail. (Probably my fault for not reading the instructions correctly) thanks anyway Dejan.

So now I'm waiting for the official update and not i'm not going to mess anymore. I certainly felt the speed difference, the beta being lot faster throught the menus. Anyone know when a european version will be available?

Cheers Jon