Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Halli
      I'm just setting up a friends new LGTV and can't find the BBC iPlayer (or any of the other UK catchup apps) in the Content Store.  Am I looking in the wrong place or doing the wrong thing.

The TV (55UN7306) doesn't have the Freeview play facility so I can't use that to help him.

Thanks in anticipation.
    • By Bill French
      I have an 55UH615A-UC  TV running OS 05.30.90. I have googled, and there are no options in any of the menus, or app lists for Channel Plus. There are no software updates available. Does anyone know how I can install this?
    • By Ramy Nashaat
      Hello All,
      i just purchased new smart LG TV , but when i search for IPTV smarters app it is not found on the LG content store 
      appreciate if anyone can support me please to solve that issue 
      TV MOdel : 65UN7440PVA
    • By Arne
      I am only using my LG SmartTV as a SmartTV, no traditional cable/antenna-input at all, only internet and other devices.
      But still it seems to default to expecting old fashioned TV signals, always starting up on a "dead" TV channel with no input, and always ruins the nice screensavers with a big black box saying "not programmed".
      Any idea how to get rid of this?
    • By VISHAL PARMAR
      kindly provide step by step details