Quantcast

Connect SDK Coming Soon!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to start working on your future apps already, there's no need to wait.. it's all going to be based on this:

Just go to

link hidden, please login to view
and select Moonstone UI, the whole UI looks just like on WebOS commercials, check for yourself. You can start building your apps already!

• 2 weeks later...

News from Seller lounge:

Dear Sellers,

Thank you for using LG Smart TV Seller Lounge.

LG Electronics is currently under system operation to launch applications on WebOS TV, the new product of 2014.

We ask for your understanding as the Application List may appear differently than before while the system operation is being proceeded. It will return to original list as soon as the procedure is done. We will do our best to complete the operation promptly to reduce any inconvenience you may experience.

Seller Lounge will continue to strive to provide you with better Smart Services.

Thank you.
LG Smart World Seller lounge.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      LG East Africa managing director Kim Sa-nyoung and SJAK President Chris Mbaisi
      Sports promote greater diversity by bringing cultures and people together and its profound impact is felt in many spheres of life. But since the start of the pandemic, most of the world has not been able to enjoy the fruits and joys of this favorite pastime. As countries slowly begin reopening for business and return to life as usual, LG East Africa partnered with the Sports Journalists Association of Kenya (SJAK) to recognize and reward outstanding sporting talent in Kenya.
      Tyler Okari Ongwae, Photo Credit: Kenya Basketball Federation
      The LG Sports Personality of the Month Award, a year-long collaboration, gives LG and SJAK the opportunity to put a spotlight on the most exceptional Kenyan sportsmen and sportswomen for their achievements. A winner is selected by a panel of SJAK members from eight different media outlets in Kenya every month. Five athletes in the fields of tennis, basketball, boxing and marathon running have already been recognized this year with LG Sports Personality of the Month Awards.
      Angela Okutoyi, Photo Credit: Tennis Kenya
      Winners to date include tennis star Angela Okutoyi and basketball player Tylor Okari Ongwae who were both awarded LG Instaview refrigerators in recognition of their amazing achievements on their respective courts. Boxer Elly Ajowi received an LG NanoCell TV while Ruth Chepng’etich, who recently set the world record for the half marathon, received an LG AI DD washing machine for her contribution to the sport. Earlier this week marathoner Titus Ekiru was named the latest winner which included the prize of an LG SolarDOM oven.
      “This award has really motivated me to do well in my next race in Tokyo so I can hopefully bring back another medal for Kenya,” said Chepng’etich.

Ruth Chepng’etich
      This isn’t the first time LG has worked with SJAK, having previously coordinated on the nation’s Footballer of the Month award. According to SJAK president Chris Mbaisi, the LG Sports Personality of the Month Award is already motivating both up-and-coming and established athletes alike at a time when the sports world has had little to be optimistic about.

Elly Ajowi
      Boxer Ajowi applauded LG and SJAK for creating the much-appreciated award program and said the recognition would inspire other boxers to be the best that they can be in the sport.
      Throughout these creative partnerships, LG is demonstrating its commitment to social sustainability. Collaborations such as the LG Sports Personality of the Month Award underline the crucial role the private sector can play in championing the development of local talent who could one day go for gold and bring pride to a whole nation.
      Contributed by LG East Africa
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By sturla
      Hello,
      In the new home screen of webos 6.0 there is a accuweather tile, but i have't find any setting about how to customize the correct weather location. Anyone can help me ?
      Thanks
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By Adithya
      I don't find any latest updates for 55UH850T this model. Most of the applications says that WebOS 3.5 or more is required. This model TV is with 3.4 WebOS version.
      Please let me know in case if anyone has any information on this.
    • By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Vetald
      tell me what the problem is, nanocell 916, in the dolby vision format, the image flickers. in other modes this is not the case. video enclosed,.
    • By Vetald
      what's new for tv in this update? Does it need to be installed or will it degrade the software capabilities of the TV?
    • By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME...