Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By tarakdave
      I have noted that TV WebOS is very slow and when you start TV it taking long time to go to any menu.

Is there any way to make it fast ? 
      Is there any way that it will update program guide quickly ?
      Is it possble to change Change font size ?
      Does magic remote cofigurable ? Is it possible to change remote scroll wheel to sound insted of changing channel ?
      If you connect to any HDMI device it taking long time to switch back to normal TV mode some time it requied to switch off an switch on. 
      This is dumb OS. I should have check before buying it. Please any one has answer to make it fast ?
      Is it is possible to change OS if I dont want to use WebOS ? 
      New buyer please check before you jump to WebOS 
    • By News Reporter
      According to the report Global EV Outlook 2021, sales of electric vehicles (EV) around the world grew 41 percent in 2019 and despite the downturn in overall car sales in 2020 due to the pandemic, EV sales still managed to increase 4.6 percent in 2020. It’s this USD 120 billion industry that LG had in mind when it launched its Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company in 2013 to target the growing trend of electrified vehicles. Now eight years on, LG is seeing a very bright future for its EV-focused business unit, reporting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.2 percent in period covering 2019 to 2020.

With such success follows much interest.
      LG’s VS Company is proud to announce its new Future Mobility website to actively communicate with global partners and interested consumers about its current business and future innovation. This new site is completely dedicated to mobility and focuses on LG’s innovative technologies and products related to the fast-growing segment of electric vehicles.
      The new Future Mobility website introduces EV-related information selectively so that the company’s business partners can find related information more conveniently. Business partners also can make use of the useful Inquiry menu option to get answers to various business-related questions. And other visitors including interested customers can find specific information they’re looking for more easily.

Upon entering the site, visitors are presented with four main menus – Cockpit Electronics, Connectivity, Automotive Vision System (AVS) and Future Innovation – in which LG’s main technological strengths in mobility are highlighted. Cockpit Electronics includes LG’s automotive display and cockpit domain controller innovations, Connectivity covers telematics and wireless charging, AVS includes information on vehicle cameras and Future Innovation focuses primarily on the digital cockpit.

In addition to the diverse content related to mobility technology, the website also includes news and a blog to tell LG’s mobility story to a new audience. In addition to this site, interested parties can also find more information on LG Vehicle component Solutions on social media at its LinkedIn page.
      # # #
      View the full article
    • By Jjufyu23
      Hi,
      I'd like to easily stream/cast some movie files (.mkv, .mp4 etc...) on my Ubuntu 21.04 PC to a LG Smart TV having WebOS 4.9.x.
      Both TV and PC are connected on the same LAN network via ethernet cable!
      My router does not provide any UPnP feature!
      I tried to use (with no success):
      - Kodi - enabled UPnP/DLNA and shared my library, then right clicked on a movie and ran "Play using", selected "TV" but I was not able to see anything on my LG TV (i went to Movies and Photos and did not see any remote device or other stuff) (does this method nroamlly work? Maybe there is something wrong with my Kodi / Router configuration? What screen do I have to access on the LG TV to see the DLNA devices?)
      - Integrated Ubuntu "Media Sharing" (see https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2020/04/home-media-server-ubuntu-2004/) - same as above, I could not see any device from the TV when this option is enabled
      - VLC UPnP feature - same as above
      What options do I have, without buying any additional device like Chromecast, Raspberry PI etc...?
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Vetald
      tell me what the problem is, nanocell 916, in the dolby vision format, the image flickers. in other modes this is not the case. video enclosed,.
    • By Vetald
      what's new for tv in this update? Does it need to be installed or will it degrade the software capabilities of the TV?
    • By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME...