Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Question: Impossible to choose SRT track witin a MKV

Hello, I got some MKV with English DTS audio EN SRT subtitle (english) (SubRip/SRT) FR SRT subtitile (french) (SubRip/SRT) Its seems to be impossible to chose the right SRT from SRT submenu of video player application: track first field is greeyed and only value 1 is displayed. how to switch to french subtitle in the second SRT track ? Thanks HPTF  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Reading exFAT formatted USB storage devices

Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: 4k 50hz devices displaying WASHED OUT COLOURS

After the latest 05.80.15 software update for my LG OLED55E7T (Australian model)... Any device I plug in via HDMI 2.0 that is 4K (2160p) 50hz gets washed out colours.  I have a set top box that is 4k 50hz and is getting washed out colours. I have an APPLE TV that when I set it to 4k 50hz it gets washed out colours.  HDMI true deep colour is turned on.  *Interesting note, when I set my set top box to 1080i/1080p mode, the colours are normal and vibrant.  I believe this ha

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• LG's new TVs will support Apple's AirPlay 2 and HomeKit

There’s a trend here. After Samsung and Vizio, LG is also adding support for Apple’s ecosystem to its TV operating system webOS. Specifically, people who buy an LG  TV in 2019 should be able to share content to their TVs using AirPlay 2. TVs will also be compatible with HomeKit, letting you create custom scenarios and control your TV using Siri. “Many of our customers may also happen to have Apple  devices,” Senior Director of Home Entertainment Product Marketing Tim Alessi said during the

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Palm is Back with a New Palm Phone Companion

If you are webOS enthusiast, you remember Palm as the brand that brought you webOS 1.0 on a smart phone before it was sold to HP fro Touchpads and then LG for Smart TVs. Today, we have webOS off to LG and the Palm brand off to TCL Communications. We have been waiting to see what was to come with palm and today we have a new website that's up and a cool gadget, dubbed a "companion". Below is information from https://www.palm.com "We found partners who were as passionate about celebratin

in Palm Pre and Pre Plus