Quantcast

PreCentral: Mobile Nations Passport is now live!

Easily access all of Mobile Nations, all with one account! You can now also register and login via Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft!

Your most-requested feature is finally here! Instead of having to maintain separate account logins and passwords for each and every one of our five communities -- , , , and -- with Mobile Nations Passport you can now access all of your favorite sites with one easy login.

Now, don't worry! Even though we've unified our account management, we know and love the unique identities of each of our sites as much as you do, and we're not changing that. The power to control which sites you want your account to be associated with is still all in your hands -- we're making it easy, not automatic and certainly not mandatory.  We're also maintaining your individual post history and forum profile on a site by site basis, so you get the recognition you deserve for each and every platform.

The video above will give you a quick, two-minute run-down of how Mobile Nations Passport works. Watch it, and then or, for existing members, simply to activate your Passport now!

mf.gif

a2t.imgk1ecs8ed2iE

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.