Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Forum Topics

• LG INTRODUCES WORLD’S FIRST 8K OLED TV

First To Mass Produce Large Screen OLED TVs, LG Poised to Lead Market in Advanced Premium TV Technologies BERLIN, Aug. 29, 2018 — Already a leader in advancing TV innovation with its OLED TVs, LG Electronics (LG) is introducing the world’s first 8K (7680 x 4320) OLED TV. Previewed at IFA 2018, the 88-inch class 8K LG OLED TV features over 33 million self-emitting pixels to produce the unmatched contrast ratio and true blacks that define OLED TV’s iconic picture quality. With OLED TV shipments in the market expected to double in 2018 and reach over nine million units by 2022, LG will continue to increase the OLED share in its premium TV portfolio and drive large scale consumer adoption of OLED TVs. While the 8K TV market is still in its infancy, it is expected to grow to more than 5 million units by 2022, and LG is committed to leading the ultra-premium market with its 8K OLED TV technology. Despite advancements in LCD field, OLED has been often referred to as the “nextgeneration display technology” because it emits its own light, eliminating the need for any kind of backlighting. This allows for state-of-art TVs which redefine both the picture quality and the product design. Not only was LG able to pioneer such technologies, but it was also able to successfully market them. “LG’s first 8K OLED TV is the pinnacle of technological achievement and the next evolutionary step in display technology,” said Brian Kwon, president of LG Home Entertainment Company. “4K OLED played a major role in reshaping TV industry and LG is confident that 8K OLED will do the same.” LG introduced the 88" 8k OLED TV at CES 2018  

By Alex, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Question: Point and click to play video for youtube app not working

I have purchased lg smart TV having webos in month of may. After updating YouTube app last week , selecting video with magic remote pointer and play video is stopped . I have to use navigation key to select video and play .  Please look into to it

By Shekhar Rajepandhare, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Hi people

I have a problem with my LG webOS TV lf630t...whenever I try to open an app I reaceive a pop up messages...application has not been installed..Try again..my Wi-Fi is strong..

By Victor Oure, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Some transporders are not working

Hello,  I have a problem with LG 50LF652V. After changing in the channel some of the transponders are not working. It says no signal. Rest is working OK. I tried to delete TP and create it again. But problem persists. Any ideas what could be the problem and how to solve it? I have not reset the whole settings to default, as it would be quite long process to tune all channels and sort them back.  thank you, regards, trezor

By trezor, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Question: YouTube app isn't working properly on LG 32LJ550B

I'm having a little problem since a few days ago, when I try to use the YouTube app it shows the start screen as always but then it don't show the videos and just grey words appear at the side as if it was the tittles and all the text in the app, I tried starting the app from my phone but it just play the sound but no video is showed. I already erased and reinstalled the app, and even disconnected the TV, I searched on Google but I can't find a way to make it work again  Anyone knows why? Or how I can fix it? Here is a Photo of how it looks

By jorge Ramos, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 1 answer