Quantcast

PreCentral: App Review: Atlantis Sky Patrol HD

WP Central

You rmission, should you choose to accept it to save the world be defusing doomsday devices discovered in cities around the globe. You're the best pilot in the Air Force, you know it, the General knows it, and the President knows it. You are the leader of the elite , and your course of action is to match moving balls and solve puzzles.

mf.gif

a2t.imgFG8N2uO0sJw

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      link hidden, please login to view
      Some examples:

• By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By Francesco Gaetani
      Hallo everyone,
      Since 3 months now my LG UHD TV AI ThinQ does not want to play any videos through the browser.
      I guess there is an issue with the cookies policy as it seems that the TV does not record/recognize the "accept all cookies" option prompted on the screen when I load the video in the browser.  I click on "accept all cookies" the page reloads but instead of starting the video it shows me again the disclaimer for cookies..
      Here is the page I'd like to reproduce: https://www.rainews.it/tgr/vda/notiziari/index.html?/tgr/rainews.html 

Thank you and regards, Francesco. 
    • By ljjones
      OLED65B8 webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account.  Winows Chrome on desktop or Android phone both sign in normally.
      I have several other account sign-ins that do the same thing -- work on desktop but not on TV.  What's going on?
    • By ljjones
      OLED65B8 webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account.  Winows Chrome on desktop or Android phone both sign in normally.
      I have several other account sign-ins that do the same thing -- work on desktop but not on TV.  What's going on?