Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Save $50-$500 On Select LG OLED And NanoCell TVs.
      Some examples:

• By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By Francesco Gaetani
      Hallo everyone,
      Since 3 months now my LG UHD TV AI ThinQ does not want to play any videos through the browser.
      I guess there is an issue with the cookies policy as it seems that the TV does not record/recognize the "accept all cookies" option prompted on the screen when I load the video in the browser.  I click on "accept all cookies" the page reloads but instead of starting the video it shows me again the disclaimer for cookies..
      Here is the page I'd like to reproduce: https://www.rainews.it/tgr/vda/notiziari/index.html?/tgr/rainews.html 

Thank you and regards, Francesco. 
    • By ljjones
      OLED65B8 webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account.  Winows Chrome on desktop or Android phone both sign in normally.
      I have several other account sign-ins that do the same thing -- work on desktop but not on TV.  What's going on?
    • By ljjones
      OLED65B8 webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account.  Winows Chrome on desktop or Android phone both sign in normally.
      I have several other account sign-ins that do the same thing -- work on desktop but not on TV.  What's going on?