Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hello, I have a LG OLED C9 and a Synology Diskstation (Wifi). The LG shows in DLNA only very old files. I can't see new addes files/folders or I see deleted files. There is no "Refresh"-Button. Currently the DLNA for LG OLED C9 is unfortunately useless.
      I've seen in my research that that's been a problem for LG TVs for years. How can that be? Is there any workaround or trick to update DLNA?
    • By Rolando
      Hello everyone,
      I just got the 50UM7500BSP TV, so i know that the webOS 3.0 and 3.5 has the function of Multi-view, where you can see two entrys of video at the same time spliting the screen.
      So my answer is the webOS 4.5 has that function? because i cant do it on my TV (well know is up to date at webOS 4.7). I ask to the LG support and they told me that yes it has it, but i cant find it, i dont know if its a app now or what.
      Please help me, i need this function.
    • By Yuriy Novak
      Hi All,
      I have discovered a weird bug. If I exit playing .avi file and try to open it again the tv will show an error 'This file cannot be recognised. Returning to list.'
      I guess it stores a timestamp after exiting playing video to resume playing it later from the same position.
      But for some files (in my case avi files) the TV can't resume from a specific time (for some reason).
      I haven't found an option to remove a resume timestamp for a specific file. As a workaround I can rename the file and the TV will play it fine from the start.
      TV: 55UM7100PLB
      webOS TV Version: 4.7.0-50607 (goldilocks2-gulaga)
      Demo of the bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwS7gq6MWHY
      Thank for any help.
    • By Bob S
      I have been looking high and low for a TV that allows picture in picture with two different inputs, so I can have the Playstation 4  and regular TV on the same screen.  Finally found LG TV's with WebOS3.0 and MULTI-VIEW and thought my prayers were answered!  I went out and bought a 49" LG 49UJ6300 today, with WebOS 3.5(!) so it's even better I thought.  Got it home, hooked it up and it was beautiful.  Only to discover that there was NO Multiview!  Apparently it is not supported on the 6300.  What the hell?  The older 6030 49" had it, with WebOS 3.0 !!!?  You're supposed to ADD features, not drop them!  
      Anyone know why they did that?  Is it just that 49" version or is multi-view just gone now?  That was the one feature I wanted from the damn TV, so I took it back.  The older 6030 is out of stock everywhere.  I'm so bummed.  Nobody makes TV's that can do split-screen.  I guess Samsung still does it but they are much more expensive.
    • By CJW
      Had a bit of problem with ALL4 catchup app not loading or buffering when it does load but the last couple of days or so it won't load at all and I get the message:
      Well this is embarrassing.
      Somthing's not working, please try again in a few minutes.
      ALL4-T006
      All the other catchup apps work fine. I think the problem is probably with channel 4 as it buffers a bit on my laptop too through the web browser but wondering if anyone else has had the problem and managed to resolve it.
      Thanks