Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By slee
      I bought a new webos lg tv. I like the style, integration and simplicity of it. Only I miss one feature that I would expect on a new smart TV and that is a picture-in-picture (pip) feature. I understand that's a new platform for tv and some features are still new or in development.
      I hope this feature would be on an future update. Could we make a request on the development team of LG?
    • By News Reporter
      Lightning-fast reactions, fantastic detail and that super-immersive feeling of being in the game – these are just a few features serious gamers have come to expect from their monitors. But a gaming display’s specs only tell half the story, the other half from the usage experience. So LG Germany teamed up with five established YouTubers to test LG UltraGear gaming monitor’s knack for play… and work.

Instead of creating standardized product reviews solely focusing on what’s under the hood, LG’s new recruits integrated LG UltraGear model 27GN950* into their streaming and gaming lives. Popular YouTuber Ungespielt creates engaging reaction videos to funny gaming content created by others. To test LG UltraGear’s true capabilities, he endured an 11-hour-long livestream playing the new World of Warcraft expansion pack, Shadowlands, demonstrating clearly just how fast the monitor reacts to gameplay and how detailed the world can be. Through the UltraGear monitor’s slim bezels and crystal-clear UHD 4K resolution, Ungespielt delivered to fans a truly stunning and immersive gaming experience, remarking at one point, “this monitor is wild!”

Another big influencer, German Let’s Play, is famous for content focusing on gameplay and storylines. The mysterious YouTuber (he has yet to reveal his face) heaped praise on the monitor’s superb 1ms response time while exploring Minecraft’s massive open world. Known for his honest approach, this YouTuber commented, “Nice, I already had an eye on this monitor. I’m so impressed, I even bought two more.”

Few things beat a good unboxing. Another YouTuber, M00sician, created an unboxing video of the monitor highlighting its features and optimal setup. M00sician found the UltraGear monitor’s rotation function extremely smooth and easy to use, which isn’t at all surprising since the screen was designed to remain incredibly stable when making adjustments thanks to its sturdy stand and ergonomic design.

LG UltraGear monitors aren’t designed simply for gaming, they’re just as ideal for creative types. With a professional graphic drawing tablet, gamer-turned-artist Honeyball shows how LG UltraGear perfectly fits her lifestyle, enabling her to draw without the limitations set by conventional monitors. Thanks to its 27-inch Nano IPS display, the artist is able to focus on her digital creations and nothing else. That’s immersion.
      “I really didn’t understand how much a monitor could change my life before UltraGear,” said Honeyball. “This monitor perfectly reflects the colors I use on my drawing tablet to make my designs and artwork so much more vivid and alive.”

Any YouTuber would agree that the unsung hero of content creation is the editor. Tim Jacken has mastered this skill by utilizing LG UltraGear’s high resolution for editing on Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop. Delivering unmatched color accuracy with 10-bit color, LG’s cutting-edge monitor supports Jacken as he works on high-resolution images and videos. Jacken says he is able to concentrate more on his work and less on the monitor due to UltraGear’s ability to adjust to any height or angle.

Already a respected member of the gaming community, LG UltraGear continues to impress with its high quality features that sets it apart and keeps gamers’ expectations high. The German YouTube community is proof positive of this, based on the comments section of these YouTube videos.
      By LG Germany Staff
      # # #
      * Energy efficiency class B (energy efficiency scale A+++ bis D)
      View the full article
    • By Jeff Stevens
      The PIP when the listings are up.  This only seems to work on HDTV channels.  Why?
    • By News Reporter
      More than 190 Accolades Include 7th Consecutive Recognition
      for Market-leading LG OLED TV

SEOUL, Jan. 22, 2021 – LG Electronics (LG) took home the most CES® awards ever at the 2021 all-digital event – a pivotal moment in history for the technology industry – earning more than 190 honors across its home appliance, home entertainment, IT and mobile categories.
      This recognition was led by Engadget’s Best of CES Award (the official award program of CES) in the TV category to LG OLED for a seventh consecutive year; in 2021 the acclaimed LG C1 series OLED TV was singled out from the thousands of new TVs shown at CES 2021. Also receiving Engadget’s Best of CES Award was the LG Rollable smartphone, grabbing the win for Best Phone/Mobile Device after it was previewed during LG’s CES 2021 press announcement.
      LG’s renowned OLED TVs took home the industry’s top awards and honors, continuing its CES dominance. Among the newly announced LG TV models highly favored among industry experts is the LG G1 series’ OLED evo, the next step in the evolution of OLED TV technology that garnered honors from The Verge, Rolling Stone and Gear Patrol. The new LG A1 series OLED TV was honored by Digital Trends for Top Tech of CES 2021 Award: Best in Show, touting it a “pragmatic product” and “manna from heaven” given its combination of high caliber and attractive pricing for the masses.
      LG’s new InstaView Door-in-Door® refrigerators also won big in the home appliance space, garnering accolades from the likes of Tom’s Guide, WIRED, Newsweek and PCMag. LG WashTower – the sleek, single-unit laundry solution that takes up half the floor space while tackling ultra-large loads – was recognized by leading lifestyle publications such as House Beautiful and Best Products.
      From the CTA’s official award program alone, LG won 24 CES Innovation Awards including two Best of Innovation Awards given to LG’s C1 OLED TV and LG’s InstaView ThinQ refrigerator with voice recognition. LG accolades were received this year from tech experts at major media such as USA Today/Reviewed, CNET, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The Verge, Women’s Health, Business Insider and much more.
      Top awards earned by LG at CES 2021 include:
      LG C1 4K OLED TVs
      Engadget: Best of CES 2021 CNET: Best TVs of CES 2021 Gear Patrol: Best and Wildest TVs of CES 2021 USA Today/Reviewed.com CES Editors’ Choice Award Techlicious: Top Picks of CES 2021 Awards  LG G1 Gallery Series “evo” 4K OLED TVs
      Business Insider: The Best TVs of CES 2021 CNET: Best TVs of CES 2021 Digital Trends: Best TVs of CES 2021 HD Guru: Best OLED TV Design IGN: CES 2021 – Biggest and Best Reveals LG A1 4K OLED TVs
      Digital Trends: Top Tech of CES 2021 Awards USA Today/Reviewed.com CES Editors’ Choice Award T3: CES 2021’s Best TVs Wirecutter: What We’re Most Looking Forward To  LG QNED Mini LED TV
      CNET: Best TVs of CES 2021 TWICE Picks Awards 2021 Tom’s Guide: Best TVs of CES 2021 Gizmodo: All The Best New TVs Announced at CES 2021  LG UltraFine OLED Pro Monitor
      Android Authority: CES 2021 Top Picks Awards Digital Trends: Best Monitors of CES 2021 Gear Patrol: Best Things We’ve Seen Out of CES 2021 Newsweek: Best of CES 2021 LG Rollable Smartphone
      CNN: The Best Tech of CES 2021 Digital Trends: The 15 Coolest Gadgets at CES 2021 Engadget: Best of CES 2021 FOX News: Best of CES Robb Report: The 10 Best Gadgets and Gear at CES 2021 Wall Street Journal: Best of CES 2021  LG WashTower
      T3: Best Smart Home Kit of CES 2021 House Beautiful: Best of CES CTA Innovation Award Best Products: CES 2021’s Absolute Best Android Authority: CES 2021 Top Picks Awards  LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator
      Residential Systems Picks Award Tom’s Guide: CES 2021 Awards PCMag: TechX Awards Newsweek: Best of CES 2021 Business Insider: The 15 Best New Products Revealed at CES 2021  LG InstaView Range with Air Sous Vide
      Reviewed.com: CES Editor’s Choice Awards 2021 T3: Best of CES 2021 Awards Techlicious: Top Picks of CES 2021 Awards  LG CordZeroThinQ A9 Kompressor+
      Business Insider: 11 Best Home Appliances and Fixtures of CES 2021 CTA Innovation Award Reviewed.com: CES Editor’s Choice Awards 2021 Women’s Health: The Best New Technology at CES 2021 For more information on LG’s CES 2021 awards and honors and additional information about LG’s products announced at CES, please visit www.LGnewsroom.com.
      # # #
      View the full article
    • By pg0909 pg0909
      I have an LG Smart tv  and try to stream movies using https://app.strem.io but the browser blocks the streaming
      Even though I deselect the Live plus which filters the content.