Quantcast

PreCentral: App Review: BallZ HD

Ballz HD app review

Some games are good time sinks, taking up hours upon hours of time. Others are good for a few minutes here or there when you've got just a few minutes. And a few bright games fall into both camps, good for the quick round or whiling away the hours you should be spending working. We've come across a new game in the App Catalog with the unassuming (and admittedly vague) title of . When the description said it was good for everything from the original Pre and Pixi to the big-screen TouchPad, well, we couldn't help but take a look.

mf.gif

a2t.imgcI55B1ZS9fo

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dhigufaru
      My TV LG 43LX761H model goes blank screen with screensaver after 1 hour while it is on web browser. 
      Anyone have any solution for this? I tried to update firmware but the software is not available in any of the LG TV Support Sites.
      Thank you. 
    • By coyote
      I've got my ThinQ and Google Home apps and Google Home speakers set up to turn off my LG C1.  But they won't turn it on, I guess because the TV isn't listening for commands when off.   I expected that enabling these Settings|General|Devices|TV Management|Quick Start+ Settings|General|Devices|External Devices|TV On With Mobile|Turn on via Wi-Fi would do it, but it did not.
      OMG I just discovered that Alexa turns on the TV...and I never even had to open let alone set it up in the Alexa app!
    • By LGUSERINDIA
      I brought LG LED 124cm 49UK7500  UHD/4K from India to UK. Will the TV support UK TV channels such as BBC and others through a TV Aerial cable or do i need to buy a FreeView box?
    • By lsaadeh1
      Hi all,
      I'm having issues with my lgtv and receiver (Sherwood RD-6506) when turning on my lgtv.
      If I unplug and replug my hdmi cable in it works again but won't start working on its own!
      I've tried disabling quickstart+.. not sure what else I can do...
      TV: OLED55B8STB
      Firmware: 05.40.26
    • By Alfvenwave
      Hi, I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this annoying new behaviour.
      I have my SKY Q box on HDMI1 and have become accustomed to switching back from Netflix (or any other app for that matter) by having HDMI1 assigned to button "1" using the Quick Access feature.  In the last week though, this feature has stopped working properly. If I am in Netflix and I press the "1" button, nothing happens (as expected). If instead I hold down the "1" button to switch to SKY I get a pop up that says this: "Do you want to add Netflix to [Quick Access 1]?".   If I then hold down the "0" button, the 3x3 grid "EDIT QUICK ACCESS" pop-up appears and I can clearly see my SKY Q/HDMI 1 in the top left grid position (button "1")!!!
      If I then switch via the Home button to HDMI1 and remove HDMI1 from Quick Access (via the  EDIT QUICK ACCESS pop up), I can then re-add it by holding down 1 or from within the pop-up. Now, if I go into Netflix and then hold down 1, my TV does (correctly) switch to HDMI1. Hurrah! If however I turn my TV off and back on, then go to Netflix, then hold down "1", I am back to square one with the question "Do you want to add Netwflix to [Quick Access 1]?"......Grrrr!!!
      I have tried switching the TV off at the wall, leaving for 10 seconds and repowering, which doesn't fix the problem (I don't believe WebOS reboots when you do this). LG appear to have made it a practical impossibility to reboot WebOS via anything other than a factory reset which I don't really want to do as it'll take me too long to get all my settings back to where I have them now. Some blogs suggest that the "User Licence agreement" setting can be changed which forces a reset from within the General tab but I don't see this on my TV (guessing that WebOS interface has changed).
      Anyone have any ideas? 
      Rob.