Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By anton de Freitas
      Why does my my Smart TV keep displaying network disconnected network connected
    • By Moose
      The ability to use casting features from Android devices. I can cast using YouTube from Android to tv but, Cannot cast from other apps. Netflix, Disney also work. But discovery plus, web browser videos. I guess my request is to support the full cast feature.
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
    • By Ole
      After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.
    • By DaniS
      I reset my location which in turn made me have to accept the terms and conditions however every time I try to load them it tells me I have to download them to which I say okay but then it tells me there’s an error and I can’t download them. I haven’t been able to use my apps or anything for two hours. I reset by tv completely and it still won’t let me. Pls help