Quantcast

PreCentral: Adjust Skype calling options

Skype video calling optionsIf you have a webOS phone or TouchPad with a Skype account added to it, you can adjust the settings on how calls can be received and how video calls are handled. There are actually 4 settings that can be adjusted for the device:

• Allow Skype Calls from anyone or just those people on your contact list
    • Note that if this selection is grayed out on your webOS phone, you may not be able to change this setting
  • Allow Skype video calls
  • Auto-accept video calls or prompt you to accept it
  • Show your Skype Contacts that video calling is enabled on your device

In order to adjust these setting, you just need to:

1. Go into your Phone app (on phones) or the Phone & Video Calls app (on the TouchPad)
  2. link hidden, please login to view
    from the top left to bring down the Phone Application drop-down menu and choose Preferences & Accounts
  3. Find the ACCOUNTS section and tap on your Skype account
  4. Adjust the settings as necessary
  5. (on phones) or press the "Done" button (on TouchPad) to return to the phone settings
mf.gif

a2t.imgBEWE9jbkA5M

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
    • By Batman
      I have a LG 43QNED756RA AEK Smart TV 
      If I go to General -> Programmes -> Programme Manager -> Edit All Programmes, I only get the options to Lock/Unlock and Skip/Restore
      So I cannot Move or Edit Program Numbers or Delete
      Any help and comments would be appreciated

• By chupo_cro
      I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.

And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.
    • By News Reporter
      Subscribers Can Seamlessly Access Over 90 Million Songs, Thousands of
      Curated Playlists, Music Videos and Live Artist-Hosted Radio

SEOUL, Nov. 17, 2021 — Starting today, LG Electronics (LG) customers around the world will be able to enjoy Apple Music on their LG Smart TVs for the ultimate listening and entertainment experience.
      Now available in the LG Content Store for LG Smart TVs running webOS 4.0 and higher, the Apple Music app provides subscribers with access to over 90 million songs ad-free, over 30,000 expertly-curated playlists, music videos in 4K and the award-winning Apple Music Radio live streaming today’s hits, classics, and country. Apple Music on LG Smart TV also includes millions of tracks with time-synced lyrics, perfect for living room sing-alongs or parties. Subscribers can also access all the songs, albums, and playlists from their own music library on LG Smart TVs.
      LG Smart TVs owners will enjoy the seamless Apple Music experience they currently experience across all their devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, HomePod mini, PC, and Android, but with the visual big-screen immersiveness that LG TVs can deliver. Owners of LG Smart TVs can download Apple Music from the LG Content Store, sign in to an existing account with their Apple ID, or begin the subscription process right from their TV by trying Apple Music free for 3 months.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Chris B
      Hi,
      How do I turn on unknown source options on my LG C9 please? I can’t find the option anywhere……appreciate any help