Quantcast

PreCentral: PreDoodle - Waiting Patiently

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nagavikas Pulluri
      I bought LG C9 but there are jio apps missing atleast Jio Cinima app required to watch all movies. But From LG support they don’t have info about it, I called one of the executive of LG.  Jio Cinima app is required like prime and netflix because it is updating all new movies too. Please tell us how much time you need to develop and release the Jio cinima app in LG content Store so that daily I won’t open the content store app and I don’t search for Jio cinima

• By News Reporter
      In this year of two thousand twelve, we've reached a point in our modern society where waiting is considered a bad thing. Patience runs thin. We don't tolerate lines, nor are we accepting of slow downloads. We get irritated if we have to wait for what we perceive as being too long for food in a restaurant, the arrival of a delivery, or for that idiot driver up ahead to make up their mind about how fast they're going to drive.
      All of this makes being a webOS fan an excruciating exercise in patience. It's one thing to be waiting for a device to be released after its announced. You have a general idea of when it's going to come, even if it's something vague like "first half of 2011" or "late summer". You have a time frame. Right now, as we wait on whatever's happening with Open webOS to, well, happen, we have no time frame. At least with
      link hidden, please login to view for webOS . Now that the roadmap was more-or-less , we've ended up in a holding pattern here in the webOS community, waiting for something - anything - to come our way. Three months ago we broke the news about . Two months ago they moved out of the old Palm campus . And today the company still hasn't been announced, let alone discussed what they're going to do. For three months now, employees have been stuck in this sort of limbo where they can say they work for Gram, wear Gram shirts, and carry around Gram bags, but can't talk about what Gram is going to do.
      So we wait for Gram to become official. And we wait for the (maybe - maybe - seeing a debut at CES this coming January) and for and for the Android Compatibility Layer and for… anything.

• By News Reporter
      After link hidden, please login to view that's , we still seem to keep afloat...

• By News Reporter
      link hidden, please login to view! You can't just  like that...

• By News Reporter
      link hidden, please login to view