Quantcast

PreCentral: There's some iPad or something being announced today ...

iMore iPad 3

So everybody's got their panties all in a bunch over some new iPad or something that's being announced today. You heard it here first, folks: It'll be better than the last one. It'll be more magical than the last one. Magical-er.

Anyhoo. Our pals at iMore are rocking the all-day coverage, including a boatload of live commentary. And just like with the iPhone 4S event, there's a better than average chance that Phil will swing by to remind everybody that it's just an iPad, they should all go outside and enjoy the fresh air -- basically do his damndest to burst that Reality Distortion Field.

Just

link hidden, please login to view

mf.gif

a2t.imgk_kEOETEB1U

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bucksears
      I bought a new LG 43uq7590pub (43" 4K UHD) TV three months ago, with the intent of using it as a computer monitor.
      Configuration is as follows:
      Running it in Gaming Mode Computer is set for 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) Connected via HDMI cable to my computer (don't have the cable stats in front of me) Computer's video card is set to a 60Hz refresh rate When watching streaming videos from the local computer (YouTube, MAX, Netflix, etc), the TV will randomly go black and restart. There is no warning (audio/video slowdowns or distortions/glitches) before it does so. After restarting, it continues to run normally. Anything over 30-45min and it will likely restart.  
      I'm not using wifi/internet locally on the TV, so that is not (or shouldn't be) the issue. 
      I'm wondering if running the computer's video AND audio over the HDMI cable is too much for the TV, and that's causing the restarts after a while. I have a separate MIDI/audio interface that I usually run the computer's audio OUT of, to a pair of external speakers. This is a whole new computer setup, so I don't have that in place yet; just wondering if taking that workload OFF of the TV/HDMI might help.
      Are there any event logs within the TV OS that might indicate what is happening?
      Anyone else experience anything similar? 
    • By George Johnson
      Recently when I view an MP4 in a 4.3 format, the picture is being stretched to fill the screen thereby distorting the picture by making it wide. The setting is at original, and in a input MP4 video mode, there is only one selection (original). So I assume that the 4.3 will show up as 4.3 with black bars on both sides, but nope.... How do I turn off the stretch feature? My unit is a OLED65C9PUA and my PM4's are on an external drive plugged into the USB port.
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By benwten
      I set recordings or reminders from either search or TV guide. 
      Then when I look at the scheduler I see that they are listed. 
      The problem is that maybe later in the day, or on the following day, when I check the scheduler to see if my planned recordings are there, I either see some are missing or the whole lot have disappeared. 
      To be clear: I mean they disappear before the event happens. 
      This I have investigated after recordings failed to happen. I have not retuned or reassigned program channels etc or changed any settings or anything like that. 
      Why does this happen?
      I swear this used to work when TV was new. 
      Is there a bug with my firmware version?
      Fw version: 05.50.10
      TV: 43uk6750pld
      Hard drive: Maxtor onetouch III mini 80gb

• By robert lan
      Why does my LG Smart TV is not running some app that some of my relative's LG Tv does? 
      link hidden, please login to view here is one of them.