Quantcast

PreCentral: Communicate with a contact from an email message

Contact detail from email messageWhen you get an email from someone in your contact list, did you know that you can easily call, text, look up their address, or get access to any of the data from their contact record with just a single tap on the screen? From an email message on either webOS phones or the TouchPad, tap on the header that shows who was the sender of the email. On phones, this will bring you directly to that person's Contact record, while the TouchPad will give you a little pop-up dialog box with all of their information.  From here, you can tap on a phone number to call the person, tap on the SMS icon next to the phone number to text them, initiate a skype call, or perform any other action based on the data available, all without really leaving the email application. If you want to go back to the message, just

link hidden, please login to view
on phones or press the "Close" button on the TouchPad.

Note that if the person is not in your contact list, you will have the option of by tapping on the sender header.

mf.gif

a2t.imgvu40IaUUZkk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ccinterod02
      Hi friends, I am developing a small server in a hotel to integrate all our system (home automation, checkin/checkout, door openings and televisions). My idea is to launch a promotional video on the televisions when the door is opened the first time after a checkin  (among other things). can I do it with a smart tv with webOS? If so, how can I do it?
      Thanks in advance
    • By John Pimento
      After I configure de IPTV Smarters data, which work in my Amazon Fire stick, it gives me the "Failed to Authorize" message. Is LG Smart tv OS compatible?
    • By News Reporter
      Hopes and aspirations for a good life are universal desires. However, defining what constitutes a good life differs from person to person, culture to culture – there’s just no limit to the myriad of possibilities that brings a ray of light into our lives. This is why LG joined forces with up-and-coming director Jackson Tisi and budding artists around the globe for its Life’s Good Film Project. After all, there’s no better medium than the artistic voice of young souls to explore the multifaceted perspectives that shape our world and the future.

This year, LG called on 531 young auteurs from 33 countries to capture the peoples, cultures and landscapes around the world that highlight the good in life. Tisi led the way with his exceptional creative vision, weaving the clips together into a vibrant 20-minute
      link hidden, please login to view. The impactful collaboration was shaped around LG’s optimistic message, Life’s Good, but the story is told in the voice of the young visionaries through the lens of their own unique and powerful experiences, delivering a colorful variety to the project both in terms of subject matter and aesthetic visuals.  
      The film delves into the multitude conditions of the human existence within six chapters that embody a unique element of a good life – from the beauty of nature, the vitality of physical movement, personal growth nurtured in times of solitude to the togetherness and warmth of a close-knit community. The final chapter depicts today’s young generation united in celebration of life, eloquently bringing the film to a close. This emotionally uplifting message – and the amazing depth and range of visual sensations that it accompanies – was lauded by several film industry outlets.

The Life’s Good Film, delivering LG’s brand message, but also gaining sympathy from all around the world in the creative and sophisticated manners, was named a winning entry in well-established film festivals such as the and the . The and nominated the entry as a finalist and the named it second-finalist, a rare feat among brand collaboration films. The much-praised film will be reaching a wider public audience with official screenings at the , , and the in the coming weeks.

“LG hopes to bring a better tomorrow to everyone, especially for the benefit of the younger generation,” said Lee Jung-suk, head of LG’s Global Marketing Center. “We will continue to spread our iconic brand narrative by empowering tomorrow’s leaders and storytellers as the messengers.”
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      LG and music have always had a special relationship. Millions around the world are familiar with the Life’s Good song from TV commercials or ringtones. But music, like fashion, changes with the times. So when the decision was made to update the song for the 21st century, there was no question that young artists needed to be part of that process.
      But who best to lead that effort?

At only 29 years old, Charlie Puth is the perfect representative and leader of the Life’s Good Music Project. As one of the music industry’s most consistent hitmakers and sought-after collaborators, Puth has already amassed eight multi-platinum singles, four GRAMMY nominations, three Billboard Music Awards, a Critic’s Choice Award and a Golden Globe nomination. His 2018 GRAMMY-nominated LP, Voicenotes, was RIAA Certified Gold only four days after its release and he has logged over 5.6 billion streams worldwide.
      With Puth on board, the Life’s Good Music Project was born to give aspiring musical talent around the globe the opportunity to share their unique voices with the world. Launched in May, the project received more than a thousand entries representing 36 nations over a one month period. LG’s collaborative initiative also struck a chord with audiences worldwide, with related posts on social media garnering more than 68 million total views.

The
      link hidden, please login to view, selected by Puth himself, collaborated on the song after initial introductions over a . Puth and the four young Music Project winners started working together on their melodic message of hope and positivity. Guided by Puth’s creative vision, each member of the talented team shines on the final recording, contributing to a heartfelt harmony that inspires gratitude for what we have today, and joy and optimism for what the future holds.
      “As the song’s lyrics go, ‘sometimes you’ve just got to pick yourself back up’,” said Sade Whittier of Long Island, New York, one of the winners. “Taking part in LG’s project, I learned that anything’s achievable if you keep going, and I hope the young dreamers out there will think so too when they listen to the final song.”
      “Meeting and collaborating with artists from around the world was an amazing experience and I was so impressed with all of their talent,” remarked Puth. “The song we created together is really wonderful and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it.”

The Life’s Good Song and its timely message of hopefulness will also be coming to TikTok starting September 6 to encourage more participation in the positive movement. Fans can take part by posting a video of themselves dancing along to the catchy, new track and using the hashtag #LifeisGoodMusic_LG. The Life’s Good Song and performance video is now available to enjoy on LG’s and .
      # # #

• By fynotfi
      Why do I constantly keep getting a box appearing on the screen warning that HDMI port one is disconnected, I have a HUMAX HDR‑1100S connected to this port which when turned off keeps displaying this message box, tv is LG OLED55E7N WEBOS 3.5