Quantcast

PreCentral: App Giveaway: 50 copies of Chinese Checkers

News Reporter

Chinese Checkers

Little known fact: Chinese checkers is neither checkers nor Chinese. The game originated from 1892 Germany, and was itself an evolution of a square American board game caled Halma. But that doesn't matter, because you can now play it on your TouchPad, thanks to the

link hidden, please login to view
. As any Chinese Checkers ought to do, it supports up to six players, human or computer, and in our experience is quite skilled at kicking our butts to all six corners of the board. Feel like getting your butt kicked by the computer, or just want to kill time with a partner (or five)? Good, because we've got fifty copies to give away!

Contest: We have 50 copies of Chinese Checkers to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time after which time we will select 50 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 3.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif

a2t.imgqQOUQfd8elg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Deepak Suresh
      webOS TV Version : 3.9.0-62709 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa)
      Device Model : 43UJ752T-TB
      YouTube App version: web_20220412_09_RC00

I have also tried resetting the TV and installed Youtube app again... But the same issue persists.
    • By schumichamp
      Hello,
      I'm experiencing something new here !?!
      I have an LG OLED 55 C7V.
      I did NOT change my location or any parameters in the system of my TV but now when i launch YouTube App, i have some chinese Kanji in my YouTube vertical left menu.
      My OS is up to date. My YouTube app is up to date.
      What is going WRONG ?
      Thanx for your answer
    • By Cute002
      I don't want to use Chinese firmware,can I flash hk or Taiwan firmware,my TV is 4k HDR(55LG61CH-CD)
    • By News Reporter
      Way back in December of 2010 we were promised that
      link hidden, please login to view would come to the webOS Messaging app via Synergy in webOS 2.0. If you pick up your webOS 2.x device and fire up Messaging, you'll probably notice the distinct lack of Facebook in there. That's assuming you haven't gone all rogue and rouge . But there is also a dedicated app to make it happen, from webOS developer pcworldSoftware (not related to the magazine and website) comes , an Enyo-based app for phones and tablets running webOS 2.1 or higher, that's dedicated to your Facebook instant messaging needs. Normally QuickChat would cost you $2.99 from the App Catalog, but it just so happens that we have 50 copies to give away to you, loyal reader. Contest: We have 50 copies of QuickChat for Facebook to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 50 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 2.1.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

• By News Reporter
      Just about all of the board games and basic computer games have made the full leap to the smartphone and tablet space. But in that translation some of those games just turned out to not be so exciting. What's a game developer to do? Combine them! That's what BdR Games did with their app
      link hidden, please login to view, a combination of the classic parking lot shuffle game and the old school arcade snake game. The goal is relatively simple: move the yellow snakes around the level to create a clear path for the green snake, but as you go there are complications - like snake-extending apples, moveable blocks, and canal-style locks. All-in, the one hundred puzzles of Snake Slider cost $0.99 for webOS smartphones and tablets (that's less than a penny a level!), but if you comment below, you might just get one of a hundred copies for free! Contest: We have 100 copies of Snake Slider to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 100 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 2.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.