Quantcast

Verizon HP pre3 on ebay!

Alex

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ljjones
      All other devices on my network login to my Ebay account OK.  But not the webOS TV.  Login just goes to a permanent white screen.  Anybody else see this?
    • By Alex
      When shopping around for a webos enabled TV, make sure you also check
      link hidden, please login to view You may find a pretty good deal. There are

55 inch lg webos tv 4k  on

Find more LG webos TVs on ebay, !
    • By pivotCE
      First, no this is not my auction nor do I or pivotCE know the seller in any way! This crazy deal is just too good NOT to tell you about.

Every once in a while a Palm Foleo pops up on eBay with a price tag to match its rareness…usually around $1000 USD (or $2300 like
      link hidden, please login to view)! But these? A paltry $179 and $11.65 in shipping (only to the USA though) and that’s the Buy It Now price. You can make an offer and possibly get one or both of them for less. For the PalmOS nostalgic, it doesn’t get any better than the Foleo. The auction has 27 days left at the time of this writing so they’re up there to sell. See the video below for an idea of what the Foleo could have done since it was .

#PalmOSforever
      Related posts:

• By Alex
      link hidden, please login to view has the Palm Pre 2 16GB Verizon CDMA Phone with webOS 2.0 for $99 if anyone is looking for one.  

• By News Reporter
      Maybe it took us a while to get this one judged. But we got it done! There were a lot of really really great entries for our
      link hidden, please login to view, which made judging who deserved to win one of these rare brand-new webOS smartphones more difficult than we'd anticipated. After sleeping on it for a while, it's time to announce the winners! You can check out the winning video entries after the break…

• Similar Tagged Content