Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Automate starting specific app with Harmony remote?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Claghorn

Claghorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 10, 2016 - 08:02 PM

Has anyone worked out a way to use a Harmony remote to automate starting a specific app? I'd like to automate an activity to start the smart share DLNA client on the TV to watch videos I have stored on my PC. Is there some "favorites" customizable list I could use to make it possible for a series of remote codes to always get to the app the same way every time? 

#2 Claghorn

Claghorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 07:46 AM

OK, I just discovered that WebOS will let me reorder the apps list on the home page, so if I put the "device connect" app as the first one in the list, I ought to be able to always get to it with a fixed sequence of commands. I'll see if I can make it work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users