Quantcast

Hello to all :) 

I am searching of wathcing movies and staff with Kodi on my LG Webos

Kodi installation is on a Windows 7 pc and in the same local network a LG webos TV exists.
I want, over this network (not HDMI), to stream, watch material from kodi to the TV.

Not necessary to control Kodi from TV as it's from an Android TV but, for example, to select a movie from Exodus and instead of watching it in PC, watch it (stream it) in TV without the need of download it first.

Any ideas on how to accomplish that? :rolleyes:

Thanks

Maria

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to all :) 

I am searching of wathcing movies and staff with Kodi on my LG Webos

Kodi installation is on a Windows 7 pc and in the same local network a LG webos TV exists.

I want, over this network (not HDMI), to stream, watch material from kodi to the TV.

Not necessary to control Kodi from TV as it's from an Android TV but, for example, to select a movie from Exodus and instead of watching it in PC, watch it (stream it) in TV without the need of download it first.

Any ideas on how to accomplish that? :rolleyes:

Thanks

Maria

I'm looking to do the same. I saw a few links on youtube 

link hidden, please login to view
I'm gonna research and see for myself. Good luck

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all, spent a while trying to figure out how to screen share laptop to tv without any cables & stuff.First you need to add your laptop & tv to your network.Go to device manager & select add devices, as long as your tv is set to the same wifi network as your laptop it should pick It up, add your laptop 1st it should show up as desktop.Go to tv settings, network, select connect by wifi direct, you'll see the setting set to off, hit that button & it'll start searching for devices, it should pick your laptop up, once it's picked it up select it, it should then give you a pin, go back to device manager on laptop then select add device again, it should pick your tv up, select, it should ask for a pin, the one which is displayed on your tv, once entered your tv is now on your network.You can only mirror your laptop to tv via screenshare on your apps at the bottom, you must go into this 1st, it should come up with your device is now ready to connect, now go to bottom right on your laptop & select the action button, a few options will come up, select project, you'll get a few options about how you want to mirror, select duplicate, then at the bottom of these options you should see connect to a wireless device, it should pick your tv up, once it's found it simply select the icon & it should say connecting, you should also see something on your tv saying connecting to desktop & that's it, this is all in windows 10.It works for me & whatever is on my laptop is now on my tv, I'm using kodi on my laptop & screening everything to tv without any wires or any cables,Hope this helps