Quantcast

Can I extract/copy/share TV recordings from internal memory?

patr1c1a

Question

I own a LG 42LB6500 which has an internal HDD and allows to record from live TV.

Since it doesn't recognize any external HDD I've tried (too bad I realized that didn't work before the guarantee expired) I've been recording from TV into the internal memory and I have some videos I would like to keep.

Is there a way to copy those recordings into an SD card or a USB stick, so I can store them somewhere else and play them on different devices?

Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Puja aingh
      Respected LG TEAM
           KINDLY SHORT OUT MY LG WEBOS LED TV MODEL NO IS 33LK628BPTF MY ISSUE IS EVERY TIME RESTART MY TV BECAUSE I OPEN ANY APP AND WATCH ANYTHING SUDDENLY RESTART MY TV AND SHOW FREE UP YOUR STORAGE AND RESTART YOUR SYSTEM      HOW CAN I FREE UP MY SPACE  PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM
    • By ReneVlEugel
      Hi guys,
      I would like to speed up the response of my lg beamer.
      Internally there is a HDD for the os and apps.
      I would like to swap it to a SSD for quicker access times.

Anyone already done this ?
      I am thinking of cloning the original HDD to the SSD.

Br René 
    • By Ginkgo_
      Hi all
      With my camera connected to my LG WebOS TV I recorded a video that was saved by default into the internal storage.
      I now want to extract it, and my first idea was to copy it into my USB Hdd, but unfortunately i have not seen any option for it. The only option I get when I access the video is to play or delete it.
      I now know it is possible to save the video directly on the hdd, but if possible I would like to get the one I have on the TV memory.
      Any idea on how can i do it?
      Thanks!
    • By maninblack2000
      I have a 55" Tv and a LG soundbar, i have put the soundbar behind where I sit, basically so my TV doesnt have to be up so loud. Its connected with a optical cable. I changed the sound setting on the TV so the sound output is 'Internal speaker audio output (optical) This works perfectly for an hour or so but then it develops a faint echo effect? If i change the setting to just internal or one of the other settings, then change it back, its fine again for a while, but then the echo comes back? Anyone know why this is?

I have tried every setting i can find but it still happens?
    • By bobjirous
      Hello,
      I am not able to force my new TV LG 49UN7400 to sound output only for BT - not BT headphones + internal speakers. Headphones are correctly paired, because "headphones + internal speakers" works, but I want hear sound ONLY in headphones and the choice "Bluetooth" is not active/selectable... 😕 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.