Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Using ChanSort on LB Series ?

ChanSort

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blackeyed

Blackeyed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted June 02, 2016 - 05:33 AM

Couple days ago I changed the cable provider, have to perform new scanning of channels . All this went OK but I'm really annoyed of slow operation in sorting channels in the Program Manager ( TV 's 42LB671v , the latest official firmware 5.0.40 or something like that ) .

To speed thing up I try ChanSort ( https://github.com/PredatH0r/ChanSort ) , copy channels on USB , sorting in ChanSort, return modified file via USB to the TV ....And.. Complete mess.. catastrophe, no more digital channels . I had to scan all over again . I try to put the original file back to TV but there no success,  I had to scan all over again.

Now read this article : https://github.com/P...hanSort/wiki/LG seems to have some specific requirements when working with LG ...

Has anyone managed to work with ChanSort? to edit the channel list and return successfully to TV ( for LB series ) ?

#2 schlurch

schlurch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted June 14, 2016 - 07:09 AM

Hello,

with the version of 2015-11-19 i successfully could sort all my DVB-S/C/T channels on my 49UF850V.

Don't know if this applies to your model, too. :mellow:

I do remember that I had to scan all frequencies again WITHOUT predefined channel-lists or localisation settings. After that I could edit, save and transfer data easily to TV.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users