Quantcast

Lg et synology

Gael Layec

Bonjour

Je viens d installer un serveur nas synology.

L application ds video est genial sur smatphone.

Est ce que sur la tv lg il y a une application de ce type?

Je precises que j accedes bien au nas via le dnla mais je n ai pas le fun de l applis ds video (jaquette et synopsis ) merci par avance

Gael

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lorenz
      Our LG TV does not show files properly when a new file is added in a directory.
      We have a Synology diskstation ethernet drive with DLNA and if we download a new file (in the dedicated download folder) or we copy a file from a PC to a folder, the file is not seen in the LG TV.
      Sometimes it's there in few minutes, sometimes it's not visible for days! turn on&off is not working.
      If we want to watch a video we need to load it on a USB stick, which is definitely not nice in 2019.
      Looking at synology forums the DLNA file list should be automatically updated when a new file is added, is there any way to force refresh from LG app?

Thanks
    • By Manfred
      I would really like to have the Synology Photos app on my LG tv. I'd like to have access to the additional features from the app, like albums, being available on my tv.
    • By Juno_Korean
      I hope LG Electronics' WebOS-based smart TV supports Synology's DS Video like Samsung's other brands' TVs.

Home media servers are the trend, but it's a shame that only LG can't support them. If it is not supported in the long term, I should abandon WebOS and transfer to Samsung or Android TV.
    • By ccorreia
      We need DS Video app for Sinology NAS. samsung already has it.

• By phildunford
      I use my LG 49um7000pla to play files from my Synology media server.
      This works fine and until recently the TV has remembered the place I stopped, so I can pick it up again later. Recently it resets to the start of file every time I start again. Not very convenient when the LG can only fast forward at 4x.
      Does anyone know how I can fix this please?