Quantcast

Hello, I meet a problem during the launch of the aplication Deezer on my TV LG 55UF778V.

I have to install(settle) Deezer and I connected on my account Deezer. the started of Deezer is correctly made and I can listen to the music. But after about days during the launch of Deezer, the page remains motionless on Deezer and jams impossible to connect.

To have Deezer has new I have to restore parameter initial, and not long after I meet the same problem!

Can use me?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dano846
      I have a 2020 LG OLED smart tv.  Deezer says it can be played on LG smart TV's, but there is no Deezer app in LG content store (United States).  It appears from earlier questions that people have listened to Deezer on their LG smart tv in the past.  LG chat said Deezer is not supported and I could not get any more information.  Is there a way to use my Deezer subscription on the tv?  thanks
    • By Lkdesu
      Yesterday i tried to connect on Deezer and sadly i am not be able to enter my password (and i don't want to change it just for a TV)
      Is there any way that it can be fixed ? beacuse in the youtube app it was there, but not on the Deezer app, so maybe i should contact the app maker directly?

• By Fabrice Nègre
      Deezer has stopped working. When trying to launch, full dark screen appears and remains.
      App remove/re-installation doesn't change anything. 
      Besides, My Deezer account works fine from my smartphone.
      Regards
      Fabrice

• By JaceuK
      Just wondering if anyone's managed to get Deezer app working
    • By Darkonever
      Welcome, I have a problem with Deezer app. In particular It's not loading. The version i have is 10.0.7 form 22/04/2015. Can someone confirm/deny It's working?