Quantcast

Wireless Sound Sync omitted from 55UF6450 w/ weboS 3.10.80 software

NEWBIE NEVER POSTED BEFORE: I want to connect any compatible LG wireless headset to my LG webOS TV UF6450, my is on me to get this done because my wife likes to fall asleep earlier than me and I know this would work if my TV had the Wireless Sound Sync feature. I have emailed LG support and the chat service, neither one has attempted to respond and it has been over a week since I've written them. The following is what I keep sending LG over and over:

I’m trying to connect any set of LG wireless headphones to my LG TV webos 55UF6450 Ultra 4K with the weboS 3.10.80 software and my Smart LG TV came in the box with the weboS 2.1 software. However, every forum or LG help center related to the weboS 2.0-3.22 Behive-Big Horn edition software (same as my LG TV) illustrates a Wireless Sound Sync feature in the Sound Out function, but I don’t have the Wireless Sound Sync feature, which according to the LG site I should have it on my TV. I have exhausted every search for an entire 3 days straight to no avail. I called the tech support last night and the lady I spoke with said “NO old or new LG SMART TV would be compatible with any LG Wireless Headphones. I told her I read on the LG site that the HBS-700, HBS-730 and HBS-800 would work with my TV, only if I had the Wireless Sound Sync feature.

Hope I explained right and didn't put too much in the post.

• Like 1