Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Need Help re No Launcher - old looking interface

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 snowydogh

snowydogh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 12, 2015 - 07:07 AM

Hi All

New to here. I recently bought a 42LF580V ... I bought the LG Smart TV on the basis that I've used my friends one extensively and was very impressed with it - so i thought I'd get myself a nice Smart LG TV .. 

Well I'm really confused ... the interface looks old on mine compared to hers (she bought hers last year, i bought mine last month) ... there is no launcher with the colourful tiles or anything like that .. yes it has the Smart TV features but I was initially drawn in and impressed with the vibrant colour tiles and modern sleek and easy looking interface.

One thing to note -  I haven't got tv programmes on it yet - no aerial tuned, no broadband or anything like that - they are coming next week (new house) ... I have however been running off a EE Osprey Mobile Wifi Device so I've been watching Netflix and iPlayer on the tV ... and at other times hooking up my Xbox One to watch DVDs .... 

I really want the colourful, tile interface - why isn't it on my new LG smart TV .. can anyone advise - I'm considering taking it back .. and getting a different model

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users