Quantcast

Connecting seafarers wireless hard drive

ray

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Laurence
      I have an LG65UR80006LJ and when I plug my portable hard drive in to one of the USB ports, it lights up and sometimes the thumbnail folder gets added by the TV (I can see it when I plug the drive back into my PC) and twice now it has operated as expected and it appears as a device on the media app.
      But it has only worked correctly twice and now doesn't find the drive at all, despite me having reformatted it and only add one file to the root directory (the first page if this makes sense; not buried in sub folders.)
      Before I box the TV back up and send it back, is there anything else I need/can do as my 12 year old Philips smart tv has no problems what so ever finding the drive and playing the media on it?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Laurence 
    • By williamsats
      Hi everyone!!!
      Lately I have a problem with my 40UH630V (OS Ver. 05.70.30). It takes too long for a hard drive or a USB stick to get it ready to play video files. That means that I have to plug in my hard drive or USB stick and wait for at least 4-5 minutes before I can play the video files, no matter what type/format they are. Sometimes I have to unplug and re-plug my drive so to read it. 
      Here I must point that both USB ports are clean with no dust or any corrosion, USB cables are new and fully functional and all hard drives and USB sticks are working perfectly on my 32LQ63806LC. 
      Also in some cases i get a message on TV for a format compatibility but I don't think this is the case, since if I wait 4-5 minutes (sometimes a bit more) then it reads them normally.
      Any ideas? 
    • By News Reporter
      The ‘Doi Moi’ generation,* known for their social media savvy and drive for upward mobility, exerts a considerable influence on Vietnam’s fast-growing economy. Recognizing the importance of connecting with this demographic, LG has opened the dynamic ‘Another Saigon’ brand experience space in the heart of bustling Ho Chi Minh City.

At Another Saigon, visitors are immersed in four distinct areas that offer a comprehensive experience of the LG brand and its newest products, featuring leading technologies and reflecting the latest lifestyle trends. Moreover, the space showcases charming miniatures of displayed appliances and provides a seamless purchasing experience through QR codes, transforming the customer journey from brand exploration to product acquisition.
      The exhibition space is thoughtfully divided into four sections: Hello, LG zone, which underscores LG’s commitment to ESG principles for a Better Life for All; The Curation of Good Life zone, which focuses on Objet Collection appliances and spatial/interior design integration; The Solution of Good Life zone, which seamlessly connects visitors to the online brand shop via product miniatures and QR codes, and introduces the stories of LG’s Core Techs and The Joy of Good Life zone, where LG’s MoodUP refrigerators with color-changing door panels (controllable via the ThinQ app) are artfully displayed.

Located on the ground floor of Another Saigon, Hello, LG zone highlights some of the many activities and initiatives LG undertakes globally to foster a sustainable future. This zone also introduces lifestyle solutions such as the LG PuriCare AeroFurniture, Styler ShoeCare and Styler ShoeCase, all featuring components made from environmentally friendly recycled plastics. Visitors can also explore the innovative LG Styler clothing care solution, which gently refreshes garments without the use of chemical-based detergents.

On the first floor, The Curation of Good Life zone serves as a showcase for LG’s premium home appliance lineups like the stellar Objet Collection – including exciting, new products that are yet to be released. Meanwhile, The Solution of Good Life zone on the third floor not only showcases the InstaView refrigerator and WashTower washer and dryer but also provides insight into LG’s Core Techs for home appliances, such as durable and efficient compressors and motors used in the company’s washers, dryers and air conditioners.

In The Joy of Good Life zone, guests are treated to a visually stunning experience combining immersive videos of natural landscapes and the many different hues of LG’s refrigerator with MoodUP. The refrigerators’ advanced LED door panels switch colors in sync with LED displays installed around the zone, illuminating the space with a delightful dance of inspiring color. Visitors are encouraged to capture the vibrant display and upload images and videos to share their experiences on social media.
      Additionally, Another Saigon reveals LG’s commitment to collaborating with local enterprises to realize a more sustainable future for Vietnam. Courtesy of upcycling design group Dong Dong, visitors can take home an upcycled laundry bag in one of the sophisticated colors from the Objet Collection. What’s more, they can enjoy beverages from Cacao Land, a Vietnamese chain specializing in fair-trade cocoa drinks, and try out exciting video games from VNG Games, Vietnam’s leading game distributor.
      Back in South Korea, where the company is headquartered, LG has opened a series of ‘Another Life’ offline experience spaces to offer a welcoming atmosphere while providing customers with exclusive opportunities to interact with and learn about LG’s lifestyle-enhancing products. The first to open was the ‘Another Kitchen’ experience space in 2022, dedicated to the company’s smart, stylish and efficient kitchen appliances. Next came ‘Another Vibe,’ a space focusing on community revitalization in the nation’s lively and always-evolving capital city, Seoul. Last year, the ‘Another House’ experience space was set up to help reinvigorate the local economy by breathing new life into abandoned houses, while ‘Another Style’ highlights the LG Styler as well as the importance of minimizing environmental impact.

Delivering a differentiated brand experience, Another Saigon is enabling LG to form new connections with Vietnam’s young generations. Notably, 86 percent of visitors to the space have been in their 20s and 30s, with the vast majority expressing positive feedback about the energetic and enriching environment LG has brought to Ho Chi Minh City.
      Through establishing creative, interactive spaces like Another Saigon, LG continues to engage and connect with young consumers around the world, introducing them to a smarter way of living and sharing its firmly-held belief in a Better Life for All.
      # # #
      * Vietnamese citizens born after Vietnam launched its ‘Doi Moi’ economic reforms in 1986.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Company Has Established a Comprehensive, Ethically-Responsible
      Management System for Its AI-Enabled Home Appliances

SEOUL, Feb. 15, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) has recently achieved a significant milestone by obtaining the AI Management System (AIMS) certification (ISO/IEC 42001) from the Korean Standards Association (KSA).1 This certification demonstrates LG’s commitment to prioritizing data security and embracing responsible AI management practices throughout the entire lifecycle of its AI-powered home appliances.
      ISO/IEC 42001, a globally recognized standard established jointly by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), sets out the essential requirements for governing and managing AI technologies.2 AIMS certification validates that a company has not only implemented but also maintains and continuously improves an AI Management System, demonstrating a responsible and ethical approach to developing and utilizing AI-based solutions.
      The stringent assessment criteria of ISO/IEC 42001 cover various aspects, including AI policy formulation, risk assessment, risk management, ethical compliance, regulatory responsiveness and transparency in AI management processes.
      The acquisition of AIMS certification acknowledges LG’s ongoing and systematic efforts to ensure rigorous control over potential issues related to its AI products and services, including security, fairness, transparency and accountability. Through this certification, LG aims to enhance customer trust and strengthen its competitiveness.
      Last year, LG distinguished itself as the first home appliance manufacturer to receive Deep Learning AI Verification, awarded by the independent safety science company UL for its washing machine and dryer. Additionally, LG obtained AI Safety Certification from the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH) for the AI functionalities integrated into the LG WashTower.3
      LG actively leverages data- and AI-based research and development initiatives to realize the vision of the ‘Zero Labor Home,’ offering users a refreshingly convenient and relaxing smart home experience facilitated by LG’s advanced, AI-driven home appliances and services.
      “This certification shows that we have established a comprehensive AI management system and are committed to providing our customers with safe, responsible AI-based solutions for a better life,” said Lyu Jae-chul, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company.
      # # #
      1 The AI Management System certification (ISO/IEC 42001) from the Korean Standards Association is confined to the products produced in LG Smart Park 1, 2 in Changwon, South Korea.
      2 link hidden, please login to view
      3 The AI Safety Certification from the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology is applied to WashTower model W17NT.