Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Anyone from LG here?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ygreko

ygreko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted November 16, 2015 - 11:50 AM

I wonder if anybody reads this and can give us some heads up about the new developments in WebOS.

So, if you are here, Mr. or Mrs. LG please show up!

#2 ygreko

ygreko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted November 17, 2015 - 01:29 PM

Really, no one? So what is this forum for?

#3 SIMON

SIMON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationPL

Posted November 17, 2015 - 10:16 PM

Why are you so surprised? This is not the official LG forum. And even if someone from LG is here,

certainly ashamed to speak, because webOS is not really a source of pride for him.  ;)

#4 dudelange

dudelange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted December 30, 2015 - 10:12 AM

If nobody from LG would be on this forum and especially this topic it would be a total waste of time given that the OS is closed source.

Also, given the forum name, as user we would be mislead, which has legal implications.

#5 Platin

Platin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 08, 2016 - 06:55 AM

Why are you so surprised? This is not the official LG forum. And even if someone from LG is here,

certainly ashamed to speak, because webOS is not really a source of pride for him.  ;)

Totally agree with you. I've bought a 43LF632 for my mother and felt very disappointed in what's called Smart TV.

I can count how many apps are in LG Content Store. No Facebook, Skype, etc. Can't add new apps, games, etc.

Thanks god, my mother don't see any Smart Sony TV, 

If LG don't have any improvement, I believe they only can sale stupid TV, not smart anymore.

#6 Alex

Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 314 posts

Posted February 27, 2016 - 11:29 PM

This is a webos user to user support forum. This is not owned by LG. This site has been up before LG purchased webOS from HP. I also wonder if LG reads user/owner feedback as this site has become the top user to user forum and there is a ton of valuable contributions and feedback. I stand with you and hope LG pops in and reads some of the posts on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users